Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
Senshi:  Sailor Mars I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
Senshi:  Sailor Mars I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
Senshi:  Sailor Mars I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
Senshi:  Sailor Mars I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
Senshi:  Sailor Mars I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
Senshi:  Sailor Mars I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
Senshi:  Sailor Mars I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
Senshi:  Sailor Mars I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
Senshi:  Sailor Mars I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

Senshi: Sailor Mars

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Moon Rose
Senshi Apprentice
Miss Moon Rose
Senshi Apprentice

Senshi:  Sailor Mars Empty
PostSubject: Senshi: Sailor Mars   Senshi:  Sailor Mars I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 11:08 pm

General Information

Name:  Rei Hino
Birthday:  April 17th

Appearance:  A beautiful individual, Rei has thick, long raven black hair and unique violet eyes.  She stands at 5'3", and she has a thin, curved figure.  Her bangs hang in front of her eyes, and her skin is very light.  Normally, she wears her TA Academy for Girls uniform, but when she isn't, she likes to wear simple, modest clothing, consisting of skirts, simple blouses, t-shirts, jeans, and the occasional pair of overalls.  When working at the temple, she wears her white and red priestess robes. 

Personality:  Known for her passionate, fiery attitude, Rei is not afraid to fight for what she believes in by any means necessary.  She sometimes comes off as rude and stern, but in all honesty, she means well.  Her temper is very short, and she has very low patience.  Her tolerance for immaturity is also extremely low, and she often gets angry at those who are not as sophisticated as she.  Rei is also very mysterious, being a psychic priestess, and many are afraid to approach her.  Despite this, she is admired by many and seen as a role model.  She has strong determination and has a very good drive, which pushes her to succeed in anything she does.  Independence is something that is very important to Rei, and she hardly lets herself fall to the manipulations of men.  She sets very high goals for herself, and is very ambitious.  Among these goals are the ability to succeed, be happy, and do what she loves.  Being a good leader falls into her dream to become head priestess at her home, the Hikawa Shrine.

History:  During the Silver Millennium, Rei was the princess of Mars, and protector of the Moon's Princess, Serenity.  She performed her duties with maximum effort, and always but her princess before herself.  When Serenity started sneaking off to the Earth to visit Endymion, Rei would do the same, and eventually fell in love with Jadeite, a shittenou under Prince Endymion.  When Jadeite betrayed her, Rei lost everything, including her life.  Thanks to Queen Serenity of the Moon, she was reincarnated as a human on Earth a thousand years later. 
At a very young age, Rei lost her mother to illness, and was alone with her father.  A government official, Rei's father was never around much and didn't have a lot of time for her.  He wasn't there for her when her mother died, and he was never there for her every moment after.  Because of this separation and depressing loneliness, Rei moved in with her grandfather, a priest at the Hikawa Shrine.  From that moment onward, Rei developed her psychic abilities by fire reading, meditation, prayer, etc.  Growing up, Rei was very lonely and, because of this, very introverted.  People deemed her as pompous and strange, because of the acitivities she participated in, such as feeding crows and constant prayer.  At the age of fourteen, she met Usagi Tsukino and Ami Mizuno, who soon became her close friends and opened the door to many new relationships for Rei.

Special Abilities:  Rei is a priestess, and with that occupation, she is a psychic.  She is able to read fire and use sacred incantations to defeat enemies and detect evil.  She is exemplary at detecting negative energy, and she is very in-tune with her body.  She is also a very talented musician and performer.  She also reads fire in order to gain certain information.

Senshi Information

Senshi Name:  Sailor Mars
Transformation(s):  Mars Power, Make-Up! = Sailor Mars, Age 14
Mars Star Power, Make-Up! = Super Sailor Mars, Age 15
Mars Crystal Power, Make-Up! = Eternal Sailor Mars, Ages 16+
Senshi Fuku:  The leotard of Mars's uniform is white, naturally, and the collar is red with one white stripe along the edge.  The bow attatched to the end of the collar at the front is a deep purple shade, with a red orb in the center.  The sleeves are white, shaped like two rings, and the short, pleated skirt is red.  The bow at the back of the skirt is red.  Going along with the red pattern, the gloves of Sailor Mars's fuku are elbow-length with red trim, and her high heels are red as well.  Adorning her ears are dangling red stars, and a red choker necklace wraps around her neck.  To finish off the ensemble, a golden tiara with a red gem in the center is on her forehead.
When in her third transformation stage, the bow on the back of Sailor Mars's fuku extends in length, and the orb in the center of the bow on her chest changes shape to a heart.  Also, a golden star appears on her choker necklace.  
Weapons or Items:  
Transformation Pen - A red pen with a golden cap.  At the top of the cap is the symbol of Mars.  It allows her to transform into Sailor Mars, however, it is thrown away during the battle against Queen Beryl.
Star Power Stick - This small stick is mostly red, with a crown on top.  The bottom of the crown is golden, while the top is red.  Protruding from the crown is a golden star with the symbol of Mars in the center.  This transformation item is used all the way from the defeat of the Dark Kingdom to the appearance of the Dead Moon Circus.
Crystal Power Stick - The "stick" part of this item is bubblegum pink, with a handle on the side.  A golden pair of wings extends from the top of the small stick, and attached to the wings is a spherical red orb.  Inside of the orb is the golden symbol of Mars, and on top of the orb is a small golden star.  This transformation item is used from the arrival of the Dead Moon Circus (given to Sailor Mars by Pegasus) to the end of time.
Ofuda - Sailor Mars seems to have a never-ending amount of these small Japanese scrolls.  Inscribed on these scrolls are sacred text, typically having to do with banishment and purification.  When placed on an enemy, the dark energy within them is cleansed.
Communicator - This item resembles a watch with a large red circular piece replacing the timepiece.  The symbol of Mars is on the front, and once opened, the voices of anyone who contacts Rei can be heard.

History as a Senshi:  In junior high, she met the young Usagi Tsukino, who she mistakenly perceived as an evil force.  After attacking the blonde teen and apologizing later, Rei went through a series of events that led to her being captured by an evil servant of Queen Beryl.  Because of this capture, her hidden ability to become a sailor senshi rose to the surface, and she transformed into Sailor Mars.  
Since then, Rei has gone on to fight and defeat countless enemies, all of different strengths and weaknesses.  Some of these enemies include the Dark Kingdom, the Makaiju, the Black Moon Clan, the Death Busters, the Dead Moon Circus, and the Sailor Animamates under Sailor Galaxia.  She has grown both socially, mentally, and physically, and never abandons her duty as a sailor senshi. 

Other:  N/A

RP Sample:  The flames licked towards the beautiful priestess, warning her of incoming dangerous forces.  Sweat poured down her face as she kept her hands moving in front of her, mumbling the sacred terms of meditation.  The heat in the room was increasing as the concentration of the raven-haired girl intensified.  She had known all along that something was coming, but not even the fire could tell her what it was.  All she got was mere glimpses, images that were impossible to put together.  The pounding in her head became unbearable and she let go of her concentration, lowering her hands and panting.  The flames lowered, returning to their dull, crackling state.  The priestess sat on her knees, fists clenched, wondering why her abilities as a psychic were failing.  Was the oncoming threat so powerful that not even she could penetrate it?
Tired and in the need of fresh air, Rei walked outside, surprised to find rain pouring from the clouds.  A rumble of thunder erupted above her, but she didn't cringe as she walked out into the rain.  The cool water felt good on her heated skin, and she relished in the feeling as she walked to her favorite tree.  Pulling a scroll of paper from her pocket, she tied it around a branch of the tree, whispering a quiet prayer as she did so:
"Please, protect my friends."

Last edited by Miss Moon Rose on Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Miss Moon Rose
Senshi Apprentice
Miss Moon Rose
Senshi Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Senshi: Sailor Mars   Senshi:  Sailor Mars I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 11:19 pm

Bump!  This one's ready!  Sorry to whoever reviews it...I tend to be...elaborate...
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: Senshi: Sailor Mars   Senshi:  Sailor Mars I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 4:42 am

ok i need to see descriptions for all her fuku and that should get you ready to go!
Back to top Go down
Miss Moon Rose
Senshi Apprentice
Miss Moon Rose
Senshi Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Senshi: Sailor Mars   Senshi:  Sailor Mars I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 6:17 am

Added!
Back to top Go down
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays

PostSubject: Re: Senshi: Sailor Mars   Senshi:  Sailor Mars I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 10:54 am

well it seems you did what Luna asked, so i'm gonna go ahead and approve this now.^^
Back to top Go down
Miss Moon Rose
Senshi Apprentice
Miss Moon Rose
Senshi Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Senshi: Sailor Mars   Senshi:  Sailor Mars I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 11:19 am

Thanks a bunch!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senshi: Sailor Mars   Senshi:  Sailor Mars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Senshi: Sailor Mars

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moon Kingdom Forums  :: The Play Room :: Creation Trunk :: Approved Sailor Moon Profiles-