Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
Love Born Out of Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
Love Born Out of Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
Love Born Out of Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
Love Born Out of Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
Love Born Out of Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
Love Born Out of Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
Love Born Out of Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
Love Born Out of Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
Love Born Out of Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

Love Born Out of Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

Love Born Out of Darkness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 8:03 pm

Love Born Out of Darkness - Page 2 Felix_19

Felix frowned. He had hoped that Athena would have gotten a decent amount of sleep after they said good night. He was worried about the memories that kept creeping up. Felix did not want to push her but this was going to need to be addressed quickly before it got out of control. Felix worried that it was more than just a storm that was bothering her. He cared about her, that much he was willing to admit. When the coffee was finished he set up the mug in front on Athena. He sat down next to her and gave her a friendly hug.

"Perhaps you have been cooped up in here for too long. Some fresh air would help. We can go today."
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 12:38 am

Love Born Out of Darkness - Page 2 QNsqM68
Zena returned Felix’s hyg. His embrace making her feel warm in the cold of the morning. She smiled at Felix as she spoke.  “I think that would be lovely, especially since I am still so unfamiliar with the scenery. I know the council has arranged for me to have a job, so I should know about my workplace as well as how to get there and to places that the humans call grocery stores, what is a grocery store anyway, I feel like when I was awoken, I was just thrown into this, why couldn’t the council at least have briefed me?”

Zena’s voice carried a bit of concern. She still had huge gaps in her memory which only made her head throb in pain. Her stomach made a grumbling sound and that made Zena realize that she needed to eat. All of these meager tasks, yes they had eaten on Relana, but meals lasted for long periods of time whereas on Earth it seemed human bodies needed to be fed every few hours.  It was all quite baffling to Zena. 

“How do you do it Felix?” she asked referring to blending in with the humans, he had seemed so accustomed to their habits and it all was still so foreign to Zena who was still wanting to know just why she was summoned in the first place.
Back to top Go down
http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 10:22 pm

Love Born Out of Darkness - Page 2 Felix_25

Felix settled down next to Zena. It was not an easy question to answer. It took him a long time to adjust to living in this world. He went through this awkward period where he did not know how to address people, how to dress. Learning how to drive was an whole other experience he chose to forget. It took a long time but he did adjust in time as would Zena.

"It takes time." Felix sighed. "It was not easy, this is not home, I am a son of Relena, first and foremost. It is hard to find your place in a new world without losing your heritage from your home. It is a careful balance but it is possible. I find that taking small steps help. Don't jump into everything at once...it can be overwhelming. The Council....expects us to pick up on everything right this this second, they want us to adapt to this place quickly but I ignore that. They are not the ones here, we are. Did they tell you what type of job you are going to have?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 12:44 am

Zena looked up at Felix, it made her feel better that it was okay that she was struggling to adapt to the new society. She spoke softly still trying to wake up. "That makes me feel better, because this whole assimilation thing is tougher than the council let on. I was briefed on many local trends and such but it still doesn't make sense to me. K-Pop, J-pop, idols, kawaii, and bento's its all so confusing, not to mention food. I can barely stomach what they have here on Earth, the council, well Cyran had me secluded for some time to try and force me onto an Earth diet, but the food is so repulsing, one thing I ate, I don't even know what it was, but I thought I was going to die after I ate it. How did you ever get able to eat this food?" She asked, she was genuinely curious as she looked at all the food in his apartment.

When she was asked about the reason why she was sent to Earth, she answered as best as she could, "they didn't tell me much, but the council," she paused as she covered her mouth with one hand and spoke low, fearful that somehow they would hear her, "the council was quite agressive after they revived me. I still didn't know what was going on and they were trying to "fully awaken" me or so they said. They put me through weeks of grueling training, trying to see what my limits were, I still don't know, they said my powers appear dormant, but Cyran and Lorenzo were not shy about pushing me to my extremes in every way possible. How can they get away with some of the techniques they use Felix?" She asked and added, "I thought they were going to kill me if I couldn't perform and now I am still not sure I can, all they told me was that I was after a princess from long ago who was responsible for the destruction of Relana."

Zena sipped the coffee Felix had poured for her as she allowed him a moment to take in what she had told him. She wasn't sure why, but coffee was one thing on Earth that she did like.

"My question is," Zena asked, "is where the heck was I when the Shadow Council revived me? I mean if Relana was destroyed, then where is their base now?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 7:18 pm

Love Born Out of Darkness - Page 2 Felix_26

Felix smiled and shook his head. He had is own misadventures with food and music when he first reawakened and did not think that he was going to survive the week. He flinched when she told him that Lorenzo and Cyran told her that she was a princess. He was not expecting that. He was more curious about the techniques that they were using. He already a laundry list of things he wanted to to talk to Cyran about and this was one more thing to add.

"Cyran should not have forced the Earth diet on you. Some of the things that they eat here is well....questionable. It is best to ease into it. We have noticed that we all don't have the same reaction to this. I know of few dishes I can teach you that does not seem to be disagreeable. Music as well. some of just sounds like noise. I can't understand any of it. It is more of what appeals to you. Take the piano for example, I had stumbled on it in my early days here.

The training...should not be so brutal for a beginner. I think giving the situation, they wanted to accelerate the progress. This is by no means an excuse for what they did. This rashness is what caused us to fail to begin with."

Felix struggled to keep the bitterness out his voice. The Council was becoming desperate and he feared that this will destroy Athena in the progress. Felix decided that he would place himself between her and the Council. This action may mean his doom but he decided that it would be worth it if it meant her safety.

"We relocated to Earth, after we lost our home. We all were reawakened at headquarters before coming to Earth. The Council decides when are ready to be released."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 2:35 am

Zena was happy to have met someone like Felix. She felt she must have known him in her past, and he even shared stories and memories he had with her. She couldn’t remember it, but she didn’t care too much right now, she felt safe with him, safer than she had felt ever since she had been re-awoken.

Zena smiled at Felix as she spoke, “I would be very happy if you could show me some foods that I might actually be able to stomach, because I am so hungry, but many foods I have eaten do not agree with me.” 
“As for the training, I don’t mind training as long as its not at the councils standards, they basically just attacked me and asked me to fend for myself. There were many days when they just chained me up or somehow made it so my powers were weakened and they just did all this stuff to me to see my limits. There was no explanation and I could feel my inner will wanting to strike back, it felt like it could take over my own being but whatever it was, it was pushed back in me and that was even weirder, to feel this power breaking through but to then have it diminished. They are so secretive too, I had to break some rules and luckily I didn’t get caught, but I heard Cyran talking about Lunars.” 

Zena paused before having a small realization, “could it be they are the ones that destroyed Relana?” she asked purely out of not knowing nor remembering.

“Felix, do you think you could also help me ease into this new world, everything is so different and all these devices and gadgets are quite scary if you ask me, I do want to check out music, but not just that, movies, and whatever else might be important for me to know if I actually have to talk with these Earth people. I mean am I supposed to get a job, do I go to school, or what, I know the council wants me to blend in to find this target, but I don’t even know what the target is.” She said feeling a bit dejected as she pulled her knees to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 8:48 pm

Love Born Out of Darkness - Page 2 Felix_31

"Yes..." Felix quietly said. "I believe they are the one of who are responsible."

He knew that the Council may not be happy with him revealing that but she had the right to know. He hated that they liked to keep everyone in the dark. They acted as though they were the only ones who had a lost anyone. It was an attitude that Felix would hope that they would change soon or they would have more to worry about than the Moon Kingdom.

Felix understood what Zena was going through. This world was so strange, so alien that he still does not feel at home there. Training with the Council can be brutal as well. Felix intended to give Zena every advantage that he could think of. For the matter at hand, Felix had the perfect idea on how to get started.

"Training can wait for a moment." He beamed. "I am taking to this incredible breakfast buffet. It was has plenty of food and you try a little bit of everything to find out what you like."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 6:47 pm

Zena looked at Felix with a sense of puzzlement in her eyes. What the heck is a buffet? she thought as she nodded at Felix's suggestion, it seemed safe enough and if he was with her, she felt like everything would be okay. It would also help her find what Earth food she liked better.

Zena and Felix had arrived at the buffet and were walking now, they had to park quite a ways as this was a popular place. The two walked within close proximity, but Zena was taken in by all the scenery, it mystified her and made her want to learn more about this place. She wasn't paying attention and she collided with something....or rather someone, causing her to lose her balance and fall to the ground. 

She looked up and saw a man, he was actually quite attractive, Zena thought, not that she had seen many men before other than those on Relana, but something about this man made her stop in her tracks. The man helped her up, Zena looked at him, not sure what to do, she hadn't learned the ways of how people do things here, but he was looking at her like he wanted something. She smiled and waved, this only made the man a bit frustrated, "what no thank you, didn't anybody teach you manners lady?" the man said.

Zena said thank you, but her voice was a bit high pitched and the man noticed, he noticed how nervous she was and decided to take advantage of this opportunity. "You must not be from around here," he said as he placed a hand on her cheek and the other in her hair, "you see now you have to come with me so I can let you thank me properly," he said as he moved a hand to her waist and forced her to walk with him.

Zena had no idea what was going on, but she felt extremely uneasy and could tell this persons intentions were not kind. She spoke timidly at first, "no thanks, I am okay, but thank you for helping me up." 

"Your not understanding," the man said as his hand moved even lower, "you're coming with me!" he shouted as he pulled her harder along with him.

Zena was terrified now, where was Felix, what the heck was going on, what was this guy going to do to her. Zena shouted "NO!!!!!!" and pulled away from him, as she did so the ground shook just a little bit, because Zena was connected to the Earth's elements, her frustration and fear caused a mini earthquake to happen, causing even her to feel baffled.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 5:34 pm

Love Born Out of Darkness - Page 2 Felix_33

Felix stopped short when he realized that Zena was no longer next to him. Slightly panicking, Felix scanned the crowd. Zena could not have gotten far but during this time of day between the commuters and tourists it would easy for someone who is not familiar with the city to get lost. He cursed himself for not being more vigilant. Boston was a big city, he did want to lose her.

Felix zoned in on a questionable looking man. He fumed as he saw that the man had is arm around Zena. He pushed his way through the crowd before reaching the two of them. It took everything within him to not unleash on this guy. If he revealed his true powers out in the open, that would welcome unwanted attention and bring the council down on him. Felix took a deep breath and grabbed the man's arm that was around Zena, and twisted it back causing the man to cry out in pain.

"Hello friend." Felix began icily. "You know, I have always prided myself on being gentleman. I always found the treating people with respect and common courtesy to be rewarding and of course polite. It just frustrating when I see a simpleton such as yourself taking out your own inadequacies out on a innocent young woman. You are fortunate that I refuse to stoop to your level. Apologize to the young woman and get out of here."

Felix did not release the man until he apologized, much to the delight of the crowd. He shook his head as the man ran off.

"Are you ok?" Felix asked Zena as he ushered her inside.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 11:14 pm

Zena was a bit shaken up by the whole incident with the man, but she felt a sense of relief when Felix appeared next to her. "I think so," she said her voice a bit shaky as she leaned in to Felix. "What was with that guy? Why was he so touchy, are all the humans like that?" She asked as they sat down at a table at the buffet.

"And what was that jolt i felt," she asked as she spoke lower so only Felix could hear her. "I think I caused that I don't know why, but I felt so weird inside, like I was going to attack that person and destroy them, but then the ground shook, but I felt something weird inside, I don't know how to explain it though, could it be related to my powers?"

Zena looked up at Felix hoping he held something of an answer for her, but then she smiled, "we can figure it out, right now I want to figure out what I like and what that amazing smell is." Zena said as she smelled a sweet aroma in the buffet.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 9:43 pm

Love Born Out of Darkness - Page 2 Felix_10

Felix waved at a waiter that he knew well and pointed to a table by the window. The waiter nodded and promptly put a reserved sign on the table.

"Not all humans are like that." Felix began as he looked over the table. "Some of are incredibly kind and others have no respect. It disgusts me that they behave this way. No wonder why they have not achieved as much as Relana has. We did not have this nonsense back home."

He paused for a moment before continuing.

"Yes it could be your powers. Also giving the situation you were in, it is perfectly natural to have that kind of reaction. To perfectly honest I would not have minded hitting him but that is what animals like him understand. Acting like a decent gentleman is a foreign concept. Yes we can figure it out later. Now what catches you eye?"

Felix was pleased how quickly Zena recovered from the run in this morning. He happy to see how strong she was. Felix was going to be a little worried that Zena was going to be overwhelmed by all of food but her excitement about it was promising.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 11:36 pm

Zena walked, staying close to Felix as she looked at all the food. It was a bit overwhelming. She spoke so only he could hear her. "What are those brown round things, and those fluffy yellow things, oooh what are those fluffy box things?" she asked, all this human food looked much different than the food she ate on Relana. 

She saw people carrying cups with steam coming off of them and wondered if they were drinking what Felix had called coffee that she had earlier this morning.

She asked Felix what he could recommend, all of the food looked good, but she didnt want to get something that didn't taste good. Zena locked her arm with Felix's as she walked around looking at more food.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 8:01 pm

Love Born Out of Darkness - Page 2 Felix_11

Felix beamed and kissed Zena on the top of her head. Felix scanned the buffet to see what would be the best to start her off with. He knew that too many different foods together may not agree with her.

"Let's start here." Felix led her to a large table covered with different fruit and bread.

He picked up two plates and handed one to her.

"This is what they call fruit. No two are the same but apparently they multiple names for the same thing. I have found their language baffling and complicated." Felix shook his head. "Start with these, the red ones are apples. They can be red or green, both are good, and I would go with these as well. They are grapes. They can be red or green too."

Felix hoped that he was not confusing her. It was a lot to take in with so many varieties it was hard to know where to start.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 11:29 pm

Zena looked up at Felix, she had to ask, "Is everything on this planet that the humans eat either red or green?" She asked as she put fruit on her plate. She was eyeballing the hot food, she couldn't help but get excited when she asked, "Felix, can I try that?" She asked as she pointed to the waffles,only she didn't know they were waffles, to her they looked like weird circles with squares.

Once she was seated, she looked up at Felix as she ate, she couldn't believe how well he blended in, she wondered if she would be able to look that natural. "How do you do it, I mean how have you been able to blend in all this time, will I ever to be able to blend in as well as you?" She asked as she took a bite of the grapes Felix had told her about.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 5:01 pm

Love Born Out of Darkness - Page 2 Felix_16

"Let's tackle this first." Felix said in an attempt to reign in her excitement. 

They settled in at their reserved table and started to eat.

"No, everything isn't red or green. Their food is every color you can imagine. One lesson to learn is that just because something may look good doesn't mean it is."

Felix frowned at the memories of his earlier days. He was not sure if what he consumed was even food. He had seen a lot people picking things off of trees and eating them but the bright red round things he had chosen had made him sick.

"You will be able to. It just takes time. There are so many rules to learn. Each region of this planet differs. Each have it's own history and customs. That is one thing that I find admirable about this species. Though it does pose problem while traveling. What may be normal for part could be considered an insult in another. You will get it. I promise. What do you think of that grape?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 10:58 pm

Zena bit into the grape and chewed it for a bit before she scrunched up her nose and sucked her lips together. She swallowed and quickly grabbed the water. "Wow those are bitter," she said her face looking similar to a child's who is dissatisfied with their food. 

She looked up at Felix and asked, "is there something less bitter I can try?" She was wondering if maybe those square boxy things would taste good. She looked back to him and said, "How long did it take for things to improve, I feel so odd in here, I don't stand out do I?" She asked hoping no one could tell she was a "foreigner."

Zena was glad to be going through this transition with Felix, he was very calm with her and very understanding of her being thrown into the human world with little explanation of how that human world works.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 10:41 pm

Love Born Out of Darkness - Page 2 Felix_18

Felix tried to stifle a laugh as Zena bit into the grape. He personally enjoyed them but they were not for everyone.

"Waffles." Felix smiled. "Sure, come on. We can try that. I actually enjoy them."

Felix declined to her the different types of waffles figuring that it would be too much for her to process at once.

"It does take some time. It will not happen overnight. I found that it was best to ease your way in. That way it would not be as overwhelming. There were times that I felt so lost and confused. I was worried that I was saying that wrong thing or that I would not be understood. Pour that onto this iron. Close it and turn in."

Felix pointed to the waffle batter and the waffle iron.

"There are so many types of humans that I think you are doing just fine. Just look around you!"

Felix pointed to the crowd. There were so many people of various ages, clothing, hair color. He was first worried as well when he first awoken that he would not fit in. Once he saw how the human dressed he felt as though he could blend in no problem. Now he had to convince Zena of the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 11:46 pm

Zena listened as Felix explained it would work out in time. She kept close to him as he led her back towards the buffet. She followed his directions for making the waffles, but the contraption that made the waffles was quite weird in Zena's eyes.

She felt a bit of comfort in Felix's words that she would fit in soon, she looked around at the people around her and felt a bit of relief, maybe she didn't look as weird as she thought. She caught a glimpse of a young girl and boy who had their arms linked as the walked, and that sparked Zena's interest so much that as soon as she got her waffle and then the sticky liquid she had seen others grab, she laced her arm with Felix's hoping he wouldn't get mad at her for the motion. 

She smiled at him with her plate of waffle as they walked back to their table. She sat down and got out her fork, she cut a small bite of waffle and put it in her mouth. Her eyes widened with satisfaction as she savored the sweet fluffy taste in her mouth. 

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, oh my gosh this is the most amazing thing ever Felix." She said as a wide smile appeared on her face. She wanted to find more food that was this good and hoped that in time she would find many foods she liked this much.

She paused and cut the rest of her food, and looked up at Felix hoping she could ask him about the mission here, she still didn't really know what she was supposed to do. She decided to be vague as she did not want to draw suspicions from people around her. "So, what exactly does the council want me to do now that I am here?" She asked hoping she could learn more about her mission and why she was awoken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love Born Out of Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2