Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
Love Born Out of Darkness I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
Love Born Out of Darkness I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
Love Born Out of Darkness I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
Love Born Out of Darkness I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
Love Born Out of Darkness I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
Love Born Out of Darkness I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
Love Born Out of Darkness I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
Love Born Out of Darkness I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
Love Born Out of Darkness I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

Love Born Out of Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

Love Born Out of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 11:38 pm

This is a two person RP that coincides with A New Beginning but focuses on the villains Zena and Felix and their past lives.

Will add more later as it develops

Zena- Sailor Jupiter
Felix- Sailor Saturn

Last edited by Esmaurde on Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : title change)
Back to top Go down
http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 11:59 pm

Love Born Out of Darkness Felix_17

Felix sat down on the couch with a glass of wine. The safe house was secure and he could finally relaxing. It took months of research and scouting before settling on this place. It had the necessary security, no one will be able to drop in on them unannounced and it was spacious and luxurious. Considering what they have been through, he felt that they deserved some measure of comfort. Their mission was going to put them all in danger soon, if they were not careful, he just hoped that they could have some peace before everything went south. He was about to take another sip when he heard someone moving around.

"Zena is that you?" He called.
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 2:05 pm

Love Born Out of Darkness QNsqM68

Zena had been rummaging through some things in her room when she heard someone call out her name. She wandered into the living room to see who had been calling her name. She saw Felix. She went to sit across from him. "I hope I didn't disturb you, I was just searching for something, bit wasn't having any luck and I think I may have gone on a little rampage there," she said with a small laugh. She wondered what this new mission was that they had been called to and hoped she could enjoy this new environment.

She smiled up at Felix, trying to discern the reason why her heart was beating so fast and why she suddenly felt so flustered. She tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear as she asked if she could have a glass of wine as well.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 6:26 pm

Love Born Out of Darkness Felix_21

"No, you are not disturbing me at all, please." Felix smiled and motioned for Zena to sit down. He picked up a second glass and poured a Zena a glass and then refilled his. He walked back over to the couch, sat down next to Zena and handed her the glass.

"This is a 1986 Richebourg, a red wine from Burgundy. One of the most sought after wines in the world. So what were you looking for?" Felix asked.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 7:12 pm

Zena slowly swished her wine around in her glass before slowly sipping it. She looked up at Felix waiting before she answered his question. She was a bit embarrassed but maybe he could be of some help to her, maybe he would remember those times she thought as she set her glass down on the coffee table.

She was sitting with her knees pulled to her chest, it was just one of the positions she found more comfortable to sit in. She spoke softly, "I was looking for a journal, well that might have been what I was looking for. I found an old box, and I was just hoping I could find something that would help me remember the past, not the past of this world, but the past when we lived on our planet." She crossed her arms over her knees and plopped her  chin on top of her knees before continuing on.

"I just can't remember anything about life there, do you remember any of those times at all Felix? was it good, I just feel very disconnected from my past lately and am wanting to know more if its even possible." She let out a sigh as she picked up the wine glass again, taking another slow sip.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 3:31 pm

Love Born Out of Darkness Felix_24

Felix absentmindedly gazed into his glass of wine. Sometimes he forgets how young Zena was when they lost their home. Some days it seemed like a lifetime away and others the memory was fresh in his mind. He took another sip of his wine while pondering where to begin.

“Home…it was so beautiful. The waters were a diamond blue, when the sun shined, the water shimmered.  We were a peaceful world. We had our warriors, artists, scholars, religious leaders, laborers, coexisting in perfect harmony.  Every year we would have the Solstice Masquerade. It was held by the Albermarle Lake. Tents were set up by the lake, one for the banquet where a feast was prepared by the finest chefs and then there were several where the tables were set up, then a large one for dancing and one for other perfomances. Performers would also walk around singing and doing magic tricks. Everyone would dress up and wear elaborate masks. The party would last to the early hours on the morning. It was the one night that even the kids were allowed to stay up late. You always loved the magicians….it was such a long time ago.” Felix’s voice trailed off.

The masquerade was such of source of joy for the people, it was one the bright memories that he held on to. Packed away was the last mask he ever made, one of his last happy memories of home.

ooc:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 9:09 pm

Zena sat in thought for a moment, trying to remember her past life. Nothing was coming to mind just yet, but she thought maybe with more talks with Felix it would all come back to her slowly. She looked at him feeling sad she couldn't remember. Was she repressing these memories, were they forever forgotten or would she be able to unlock them again.

She spoke softly, thank you for that story, I wish I could remember, but I am still drawing a blank, but I think it will come back eventually," she said mustering up her best smile she could give Felix. She stretched before getting up and walking to the window to admire the view they had from thier latest place of residence. "I do hope we can stay here for awhile, it is very pretty here, I hope we don't have to pack up and move again." Her voice took a gloomy turn, she was so tired of constantly moving for missions, sometimes she secretly wished she could give up that life and for once live a life of normalcy and do things "normal" people did.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 10:30 pm

Love Born Out of Darkness Felix_14

Felix walked over to the window and put his arm around Zena. Moving around was an unfortunate necessity of their job. He could count on one hand how places where he said stayed more than three months. His main objective was to go to a new town, find safe houses, build a network of contacts and move on. Felix disliked the impersonal aspect that he decided to be more personable.  Each trip took longer than it should, he knew that it upset the higher ups when he did that, but Felix always had great results. People remembered him and how he treated them and were always quick to help. That type of existence was starting to take a toll on him. The Boston was the first extended assignment he has had and he wanted to make the most of it.

“I have become fond of this city as well.” He said. “I think we will be here for awhile. I know moving around can be…exhausting.”
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 9:05 pm

Out of instinct, Zena leaned into Felix, resting her head on his shoulder. "I'd like that very much, all the moving around is exhausting on so many terms. I am worried if I can't hone in on my skills they will fade away, and that any memories I have of my past life will be lost forever."

Her tone became more fueled, "I can sense something here Felix, I think we are close, maybe all our answers lie here and we won't have to move anymore, maybe we can claim back what is rightfully ours from those wretched white moon inhabitants."

She felt a twinge in her head, when she got angry easily her true form would try to push through and she didn't want to reveal her true form to Felix yet. She had been under the radar for so long, she wondered if the higher ups of Relana would ever require her skills, but then one day she got the call for her to join in on a new mission and here she stood, wondering if she would be able to get revenge on behalf of her true home, the once beautiful planet of Relana.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 9:30 pm

Love Born Out of Darkness Felix_18

Felix put a comforting arm around Zena and kissed the top of her head. He was once just as lost as she was. After Relana was destroyed, he did not know what to do. He felt as though he failed. There was still the matter of Zena's parents, which he still did not have the hear to tell her. Felix knew the more Zena remembered, the more questions she will ask. Felix did not know what he would do if the subject of her parents comes up.

"No, you will not lose your skills or your memories. I will help with you that, I promise. Your skills are apart of you, they will never fade. They may be sleeping inside you but they are always there. I sense the same thing, there is a great power here, something I haven't felt in a long time...I think we are closing in what we are searching for." Felix replied.

The power he sensed was close to what he felt when Relana was destroyed. He was almost sure that what he felt now was coming from the same source. He silently promised himself that we would protect Zena at all costs, he did not want to repeat his previous failure.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 1:45 am

After Felix had come to stand by her and kiss her forehead she rested her head against his shoulder. She felt a great reassurance when he said she would not lose her powers or her memories. She was curious though as to how she could wake up her powers. She felt the exhaustion of staying in human form all the time catching up with her. 

It had taken a lot of energy to pull off her human form all the time, but since she had been traveling she almost never got a relief where she could be in her true form and be free of the human emotions that made her feel funny inside.

When Felix said he thought they were closing in on what they were looking for, she smiled, but wondered what it was.  She wished she didn't feel so out of the loop, and why had she been chosen to carry out the mission.  Are my powers that great? she thought as she asked Felix," how can I awaken my powers, I want to know what they are, I mean I know I can control emotions, but I feel its more than that."

She let out a sigh before speaking, feeling a bit embarrassed to ask Felix her question, "Felix, um.....do you......do you think it would be okay if when its just us and we're here, um.." she paused as she tried to hide her face, she wasn't sure why she felt so embarrassed but she did.

She continued to speak still fidgeting with her words, " um would it be alright if I am in this human shell, its just really exhausting for me to hold it for so long, it really makes me feel weak and I feel if I can just be me I can build back my strength and wouldn't have to deal with those strange human emotions." By this time her face had grown bright red with embarrassment and she hoped Felix couldn't see it.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 7:20 pm

Love Born Out of Darkness Felix_20

“Yes, of course that is fine. There is no need to be embarrassed you are a daughter of Relana. This human shell is temporary and does not do you justice. Honestly I prefer you in your true form. “

Felix refilled the wine glasses before continuing.

“If we were at home, there is a place for people like us who have powers. You were identified at a young age and were enrolled at the academy.  You were assigned based on your particular skill or skills. The teachers were wonderful and you learned a lot from them. You were actually on your way there when…”

Felix stopped. The day the Moon Kingdom attacked was the day he was welcoming new students to the academy. The academy was one of the first places that were destroyed in the attack. He was helping organize the tour group when he saw Zena and her parents. They were in the last group that came in for orientation.  The tour started at the steps of the school and the parents had begun to gather. Felix barely had time to say hello when he was thrown against the wall due to the force of the first explosion. Ears ringing Felix had pulled himself up and looked around. There was so much damage and smoke he could barely see. He found Zena and her parent’s.

“Please, take her.” Zena’s father had put her in his arms.

“I will come back for you.” Felix had rushed to safe house where they go in emergencies and went back for her parents but he was too late.

Felix took a big gulp of his drink before continuing.

“I will be able to help you with your powers. You are much stronger than you realize. I do remember my training at the academy. It will not be easy at first but I can help you get your powers under control.”
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 10:58 pm

Zena breathed a sigh of relief as she let her human shell, she felt a sense of happiness but then the exhaustion hit her like a semi-truck- holding her human form had taken more of her energy than she had realized. 

Zena listened as Felix spoke about the past, a past she had been trying hard to remember, Why, why can't I remember anything about my home planet, she thought as she gazed out the window and observed the water falling down from the sky and touching the window of their safe house.

She had been identified with great power at a young age. Zena sensed her powers but wasn't sure what they were. She would focus on that later, right now she just wanted to sleep. 

She got up slowly and a little wobbly as her legs strained to hold her up. She walked over to where Felix was standing and spoke, her voice unable to hide her exhaustion.

"I would like that very much, I know it will be hard, but I want to know what I am capable of, I can sense my powers trying to break through, but I am not sure what they are- but one request, I was hoping when in my true form, could you call me Athena- i seem to remember that being my name in our past life, its strange that I would only remember that, while Zena is close to my true name- I hope that my true name will help me connect with my former self, but I think I am going to turn in for the night- I am exhausted from holding this form for so long."

She turned and made her way to her room. She changed her clothes and slipped into bed, she fell asleep immediately, but as the storm outside grew more and more intense so did the dreamworld Athena found herself in. 

Athena found herself in the past, she was back in Relana. She had just walked into the academy- she felt scared, why were her parents leaving her at this huge place- she was so young, only 7, why were they leaving her in such a place. Her powers had begun to manifest and it had scared her, she was only a child- she shouldnt have powers, she much rather would have played outside or chased her friends around their village. Thats when the first blast happened, then more and the building can began to shake, just like the wind and thunder shook the safe house Athena was in.  Athena turned violently in her sleep as her nightmare continued. All Athena could see around her was fire and smoke- she could hear muffled voices as she was lifted and placed in someone's arms and Athena saw her parents disappear into the smoke.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO." Athena shouted as she woke up in a nervous sweat, her blankets all stewn about. She sat up gasping for air. The storm outside only made her feel worse, she had never experienced anything like this and wondered if she had been through a storm on Relana. Athena sat up on her bed and curled up placing her head between her knees hoping to block out the howling of the wind and the pounding of the rain and the thunder.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 9:30 pm

Love Born Out of Darkness Felix_28

"Yes, of course Athena. When you are ready, I will help you. Good night."

After Zena went to bed, Felix washed the wine glasses and went to his room. He was tired but reliving the horrors of the past from behind closed eyes did not appeal to him. He closed the door behind him and went through his record collection. Music was one thing that he appreciated about this planet. He picked up Are You Experienced by The Jimi Hendrix Experience. He put the record on and plugged in his headphones. He had met Jimi Hendrix at Woodstock decades ago. He was impressed by the man's ability to make a guitar sing. Felix had spent time with him before he passed away. It was one downside with getting attached with the inhabitants of the planet.

Felix closed his eyes and lost himself in the music. He was dreading the day when Zena regained her memory. He did not know how he would explain to her that he lost her parents. He was so close, if he only had more time he could have gotten to him. Perhaps Zena would have taken a different path, not thrown into the world of violence. What they are doing was necessary the Moon Kingdom had to be held accountable for their actions, he just hoped Zena could have grown up quietly away from all of this. Halfway through the song Fire he heard a yell coming from Zena's room. He took off his headphones and rushed to her room.

"Athena? What is happening?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 12:22 am

Athena looked over to Felix, she could feel her body trembling in fear as the wind and rain crashed against her window. She had been dreaming, well experiencing a nightmare. She wasn't sure how to put it though, was it normal for her to have these nightmares, she couldnt remember having dreams or nightmares growing up, but surely she had had them at one point. 

She spoke, her voice low and filled with slight fear- "It was an awful dream,  I think I was back on Relana, and I felt like I was there when the attack happened, that's what happened right. I could see all the smoke and hear booms all around me, I couldn't find my parents....and then and then, I heard screaming- and then I woke up and I'm not sure why, but I feel scared."

She looked over at Felix as she felt a tear escape her eyes and run down her cheek. She quickly wiped it away, hoping Felix didn't see- she was a warrior- she shouldnt cry, but the fear she felt inside her was stronger than anything she had felt in a long time. 

Her voice almost caught in her throat as she spoke, "they're dead aren't they, they died on Relana....when the Moon Kingdom attacked right?" She asked as a loud boom of thunder shook her window, causing her to jump and nearly fall out of her bed, she had been caught way off guard. There was still so much to this world she didn't understand even though she had been living here since childhood- she always felt as if she didnt belong.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 3:07 pm

Love Born Out of Darkness Felix_30

Felix rushed over, steadying Athena before settling in next to her. He knew that this question was coming but he was not ready to answer it yet. He was hoping that he would have more time to prepare, not just for her, but for himself as well. Felix hoped that she did not see him flinch as she described her dream. It sounded like what happened all those years ago when their home was destroyed. He would never forgive the Moon Kingdom for what they did.

"Yes, they are gone." Felix said quietly. There was no easy way to say it. He felt the honesty to an extent was best or now. Felix still wanted to shield her from the more upsetting details.

"The Moon Kingdom is responsible for what happened to Relana. Your parents among so many others lost their lives. It was senseless, there was no reason for it. That is why we are here, we will allow their deaths to be in vain. I know you parents would be proud of you right now and the person you are becoming, I know its not easy but we have to stay strong. I know that you can...you are not used to thunderstorms yet are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 4:04 am

Athena rested her head against Felix's shoulder and her trembling began to subside a bit. What is this I am feeling, I know I was scared a moment ago, but now that Felix is here- I don't feel so scared anymore, she thought as her breathing became more normal.

She listened as Felix spoke about what had happened to her parents. She felt like something inside her had shattered when he said they were gone, even though she didn't remember them- they were her true parents and she had so much she wanted to know and she would never be able to ask them.

She spoke softly- "why, why did the moon kingdom attack? Why did so many have to die?" she wished she could remember something, maybe as she regained her powers and became more in touch with her true self things would become clearer.

When Felix asked about her not being used to thunderstorms- she shook her head no, and a moment later huge bolts of lightning came down and flashed against her window. The lightning struck fear to Athena's very core as she wrapped her arms around Felix and hid her head in his chest, her voice was shaky showing her fear- "they're coming now aren't they- they're attacking again, how am I going to fight, I havent found my powers yet."

Athena's mind filled with panic as the flashes of light and roars of thunder continued outside.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 5:25 pm

Love Born Out of Darkness Felix_35

Felix held onto Athena tighter and wrapped his arm around so his hand was resting on the top her head.

“It is just a storm, it will pass. I know we never had anything like this back home but I won’t let anything happen to you.”

Felix understood her jitteriness; his first experience with the storms on Earth was rather jarring. His thoughts and demeanor turned dark and he could feel the anger growing in him as thought about the Moon Kingdom.

“It the Moon Kingdom’s ignorance and unfounded fear that made them attack us. They feared what they did not understand and instead of talking with us or learning about us, they saw us as a threat and sought to destroy us.” Felix could barely keep the rage out of his voice. “All we wanted was a peaceful alliance. Relana had so much to offer the Moon Kingdom and we never had to chance because of Serenity. We sent our best representative to speak with her and that was not enough. We came to them with open arms and they thanked us with fire and destruction.”

Felix paused to get a hold of himself and took a deep breath before continuing.

“Yes, when they are coming.” He sighed. “You will be ready, that I can promise you. Your powers are there,  you will discover them, I will help you. “
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 12:32 am

Athena listened as Felix talked about the past. Everything was a blur and a part of her didnt want to remember the past. It sounded horrible, surely there had to be happy memories hidden somewhere in the depths of her mind.

As Felix was holding her, Athena felt herself calm down a bit. She spoke, her voice more steady, "if that is the case, then they shall pay for the torment they have caused." 

Eventually the storm calmed and Athena could relax more, she thanked Felix for keeping her company and helping her to feel safer during the storm.

She quickly fell back asleep, but she tossed and turned as the storm came back in threshes. She didn't wake up, but she slept rather violently, and her dreams were hanted with vague memories of the past.

The next morning she woke up feeling quite exhausted. She got up and wandered to the kitchen to see if there was any coffee to drink. She didn't notice how much of a wreck she looked like as she hadn't yet looked in the mirror. She was quite the sight to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 3:51 pm

Love Born Out of Darkness Felix_11

Felix wished Athena a goodnight before returning to his own room. He did not fall asleep right away, his mind reeling from the conversation from Athena. The past is not something to be forgotten or ignored, but it was something that he was not ready to face. After a few hours of tossing and turning, Felix gave up on any hope of falling asleep and got up. Tiptoeing as not to wake anyone, Felix made his way to the kitchen. He searched until he found the vanilla flavored coffee. Felix started turned the coffee machine and rinsed out his mug. Once the coffee was done he filled up his mug and went out the living room. Opting for the keyboard, because it had headphones, Felix settled down and started to play, quietly singing the songs from home that warmed his heart.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 12:24 am

Zena couldn't find the coffee so she went back to her room and got a new change of clothes. She walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. She turned on the shower and let the water run hot. The water felt nice on her back and she washed her hair and body as she hummed a tune she wasnt sure where she had heard it.

was it something on the radio? was it from the past? she didnt pay it much attention as she shut off the water and grabbed a towel to dry off. She wrapped a towel around her hair and applied some lotion before getting dressed. She went back to her room for a minute but when she heard her stomach growl she turned back for the kitchen to see if she could find anything to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 8:04 pm

Love Born Out of Darkness Felix_16

Felix stopped playing where he heard a noise. For a moment he thought that he was singing too loudly and that he was heard. He turned the keyboard off and unplugged the headphones. Felix shook his head when he realized how long he was sitting there. He stood and stretched, making a mental note to get a better chair for the keyboard. He wandering into the kitchen suddenly desiring food and coffee. When he entered he saw Athena.

"Oh, did I wake you?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 2:04 pm

Athena looked up at Felix and gave him a sleepy smile. She was still waking up but was hoping to find some coffee. She had grown to like the beverage as she spent more time on earth in her human form. She spoke to him, her voice soft- "no, you didn't wake me, I just woke up and was hoping to get some coffee, though I don't know if we have any or how to make it for that matter." She laughed, a bit embarrassed but pushed her thoughts aside.

"Were you up all night? you look like you could use some sleep" she said as she rested her elbows o the counter and placed her head in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 11:06 pm

Love Born Out of Darkness Felix_18

Felix couldn't stop the yawn that escaped from him.

"Yeah, I am a little tired but that is why I have this." Felix smiled and raised his mug. "It is not too hard, here, I will show you."

He walked over the coffee maker.

"You lift up the top here and pour the water in. I usually use the coffee pot to measure how much to put in. The lines on the pot will let you know how much water to put in based on how many cups of coffee that you want. The top half pivot like this." Felix grasped the top part of the coffee maker and pulled it out. "The coffee goes in here. I usually put about 4 tablespoons or so in there. Then you hit brew and that's it. How are you doing? Did you get enough rest?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 6:34 pm

Athena watched as Felix showed her how to make coffee. The device was quite odd in Athena’s opinion but if it gave her coffee she didn’t care. When Felix asked if she got enough rest, Athena wasn’t sure how to respond, she did get sleep, but she kept having random glimpses of the past. She finally spoke keeping her gaze down, “I did rest, but with the storm it was hard, that and I kept having flashes of the past. None of it makes any sense, it’s so frustrating. I just want to either remember everything or have nothing revealed to me, all these bits and pieces don’t make any sense and just make me feel like I was tossed away and am abandoned and trying to find my way….if that makes sense. Maybe I just need some fresh air.”

Athena averted her gaze up for a moment to Felix but glanced back down, what were these feelings she was feeling towards him, yes she had been around boys growing up in her life on earth, but she always felt so disconnected from everyone, but when she had come to Japan and saw Felix she felt like another piece of the puzzle fell into place, things were making sense and she felt like one way or another she was meant to be with Felix, though she wasn’t sure what that meant either. Athena felt like the room was spinning and gripped the counter to steady herself as she found a seat and sat in it.

“Would we be able to go for a walk outside later, I just think I need some fresh air for a moment.” Athena asked as she lifted her face towards Felix once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Born Out of Darkness   Love Born Out of Darkness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love Born Out of Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next