Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
Original Anime Viz's Dub Thread I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
Original Anime Viz's Dub Thread I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
Original Anime Viz's Dub Thread I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
Original Anime Viz's Dub Thread I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
Original Anime Viz's Dub Thread I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
Original Anime Viz's Dub Thread I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
Original Anime Viz's Dub Thread I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
Original Anime Viz's Dub Thread I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
Original Anime Viz's Dub Thread I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

Original Anime Viz's Dub Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

Original Anime Viz's Dub Thread Empty
PostSubject: Original Anime Viz's Dub Thread   Original Anime Viz's Dub Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:23 pm

Okay right now the new SM dub is out on Hulu! I believe by Sunday they will have 23 episodes up and it's for a limited time. So in this thread we can talk about the new dub.

I have watched the first episode and I am in love with it already. The voices are good expect for a few minor characters. Shingo I'm looking at you!!! But overall all it's a solid English dub. Usagi's voice is my favorite. I think it fits her so well.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Original Anime Viz's Dub Thread   Original Anime Viz's Dub Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 2:00 pm

Anyone went out and got the first part of season one? I heard the quality of the video isn't that great. Regardless I'm going to go buy it when I have the money. I'm getting the DVDs though because I find it pointless to put a 90s anime into Bluray especially Sailor Moon.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Original Anime Viz's Dub Thread   Original Anime Viz's Dub Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:04 pm

I own the first set now and let me tell you guys. The new dub is great. I really wish people would give it a chance!!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Original Anime Viz's Dub Thread   Original Anime Viz's Dub Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:27 pm

I need to get it. I did not get the Blu Ray set yet but I need to get the dub
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Original Anime Viz's Dub Thread   Original Anime Viz's Dub Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:36 pm

I went for the DVD set because I didnt see the Blu Ray set to be worth it. Sailor Moon was made in 1992. The quality has aged over the years and I don't see the point of it being 1080p. Maybe for S and SuperS not for Classic, R, and Stars. Yes Stars. To me the animation got down graded in Stars.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Original Anime Viz's Dub Thread   Original Anime Viz's Dub Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:07 am

apparently my country does not sell it so i have no idea what you are talking about.
 hulu does not show it for my country. sigh
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Original Anime Viz's Dub Thread   Original Anime Viz's Dub Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:12 am

Viz media a company in America bought the rights to Sailor Moon. They are releasing the whole series uncut with a new dub as well. They have the Japanese version up on Hulu. You have to buy series if you want to watch the dub. Soon I will be livestreaming the series so you can come and watch it if you can! =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Original Anime Viz's Dub Thread   Original Anime Viz's Dub Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Original Anime Viz's Dub Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moon Kingdom Forums  :: Royal Tea Room :: Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon-