View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:41 am

and Minako Aino

When Michiru mentioned the King's worry that the cloudy future may have to do with their unborn child, Ami became concerned.  This concern arose from the fact that the future that Sailor Pluto had shown them back when they were battling the Dark Moon enemies was only one possible future (the most likely one at that time, but still ...).  Because of this, Ami became worried about the future they were now going into - they did not know now how it would unfold, and with the senshi girls having fallen into as much disarray as they had at this meeting, Ami was now worried that they would not be able to come together as would be needed to defeat any possible future enemy.  So when Michiru asked about anything being odd around the palace, Ami replied in a worried tone "I can only speak for myself, but I have not noticed any such thing.  However, I am almost too busy to do so."

Then Minako spoke in a serious tone "I myself have not noticed anything being odd."

Spaceman Spiff sig by Sailor Pluto; Villain Quote sig by Miss Moon Rose; other sigs by other members of MKF.
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:44 pm

Serenity lay in bed at night trying to decide whether or not to get up. She had been thinking about the days events. The day had gone pretty smooth. She was able to meet with her advisor and lay out some plans to make some changes in the next few days, she had gone to see Ami for an ultra-sound which went well, even if Ami left in a rush. Serenity and Makoto had gone clothes shopping and Serenity had found some much more comfortable clothes for the last trimester of her pregnancy. She had also gone to Lamaze class which had gone well. The instructor had walked the parents through breathing regimens as well as positions to be in when contractions start. Serenity found one position, child’s, pose to be especially comfortable. When in this position she felt almost no pain in her back or her feet.

She talked to her instructor about what to do about the back pain and feet pain. The instructor was quite friendly and suggested that she soak her feet, or take a warm, not hot bath. She could also get a foot massage, that was something she would have to ask Endymion, but he had fallen asleep fast, luckily she wasn’t in that much pain at the moment. She did still feel guilty, like she was putting more strain and worry on Endymion. She glanced over at his sleeping face before she decided to get out of bed and walk down to the kitchen to satisfy a late night craving.

She walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. She was lucky to find some cheese, pickles, peanut butter and ice cream. The staff was excellent at keeping the kitchen well stocked. Serenity pulled the various foods out and set them on a plate. She had just sat down and was eating some of her food when she heard her name. She turned to see who it was, but as she turned she felt a strong force hit her dead center of her stomach. She fell to the floor as the figure who hit her disappeared quickly down the halls. Serenity tried to cry out for help, but she had been hit so hard, she had the wind knocked out of her. She held tightly to her belly and her mind began to fill with panic, her child, someone had tried to harm her child. Her mind began to race assuming the worse.

Serenity continued to try to cry out, but it was just a struggle to get a breath. She kicked and flailed until she knocked a chair over which got the attention of several guards who came rushing in to find her on the floor. One guard rushed to her side to help her sit up while the other disappeared running down the hall, alerting any other guards he saw to the situation.

The guard ran down the palace halls until he approached the King and Queen’s room. Under any other circumstance he would knock, but there was an emergency and manners were out the window. All that mattered was the safety of the queen and that Endymion be notified of her condition immediately. He burst through the door, “Endymion, my apologies for bursting in like this, but you need to come immediately, Serenity has been attacked.”

During this time, another guard ran down to fetch Ami or another doctor in the palace to check on Serenity’s current condition.

Back to top Go down
http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:26 pm

While King Endymion was sleeping that evening/night, he had some dreams about his pregnant wife - or nightmares would probably be the most appropriate word for them.  In one of these dreams, Endymion dreamt that his pregnant wife was standing by near a battle scene between the other senshi and some new villain.  while she was standing there, watching the battle, a couple other people snuck up behind the pregnant Queen and suddenly grabbed her - successfully.  The couple other people worked as a team to cover her mouth and carry her away to who knows where.  Meanwhile, the senshi were too tied up in battle with the new villain to even notice.

In the King's most recent dream, the pregnant Queen had somehow transformed into her old Eternal Sailor Moon form and was helping the other senshi battle some different new villain, despite ESM still looking very pregnant.  And in the course of this battle, ESM got hit by one of this villain's magical attacks at one point.  In fact, she was hit so hard by this attack that she fell unconscious.

It was at about this point that the guard burst into the Royal bedroom in the Crystal Palace in real life and shouted to try  to get Endymion to wake up.  At first, Endymion thought it was part of his last dream, so he called out "Yes, she has been hit.  So go get help!" without opening his eyes or turning towards the guard.

Spaceman Spiff sig by Sailor Pluto; Villain Quote sig by Miss Moon Rose; other sigs by other members of MKF.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:57 pm

Serenity felt the pain spread to every fiber of her body. Time seemed to slow down and be passing her rapidly all in the same moment. She could finally breath and was now sobbing violently. Her sobs caused her body to shake violently. She was beginning to fear the worst, she looked around and saw only the guards, none of her senshi, nor her husband had come to her aid. This only added to Serenity’s fears which now made her think everyone had been harmed. That fear didn’t stop her from screaming his name, or rather her name she used when she was with just him. “Endy!!!” she forced out, struggling to form the letters together that formed his name.

She was still curled up on the floor and when she tried to sit up she felt even more pain in her abdomen which instantly caused her to fear the worse. Whoever had attacked her, she thought had been out to harm her, and they had been successful. Serenity was paralyzed with fear and continued to cry out, hoping someone would come to her aid.

The guard had grown impatient with Endymion. Yes he was the king, but he seemed to either be lost in sleep or he just wasn’t grasping the severity of the situation. “Your highness” the guard shouted a bit too loudly. “ Why do you think I am here, you are Serenity’s husband and she has been attacked, it is bad and you need to come NOW!!!!!” The guard shouted hoping the King would come back to reality and come to help his wife.

Meanwhile the other guards had been unsuccessful in contacting Ami, unable to reach her, the guards looked to find any doctor on the premises. One thing was clear, Serenity needed immediate medical attention. One guard however had gone to her office and saw some doctor by the name of Doctor Cho was the doctor and the guard pulled out his phone to get in contact with this doctor.

Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:17 am

When the guard shouted like that, it was enough to wake King Endymion out of his sleep.  He awoke with a startle (to his body) and opened his eyes.  The combination of the bad dream he had just had and now being woken up from his sleep put the King in a bad mood.  Wanting some answers to what had really happened (vs. what he had only dreamed), Endymion loudly (though not up to shouting level) asked somewhat grumpily while looking at the guard "Wait!  What happened?  Did you say she's been attacked?"

--------------------

Meanwhile, in his bedroom just outside the Crystal Palace, the Dr. Cho that one guard had called was woken up by his phone ringing loudly.  He was still sleepy, but at least awake, as he rolled over to the edge of his bed where his phone was and proceeded to pick it up to answer the call.  Putting the earpiece to his ear, the doctor muttered sleepily "Moshi moshi," into the mouthpiece.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:15 am

Rei had been in a deep sleep when a sudden feeling of urgency woke her up. She sat up in a rush, and hopped out of bed, her legs seeming to carry her out of her room. Her thoughts were racing with what could be wrong. She felt an evil presence in the palace and immediately thought of Serenity and the talk that she had with the other senshi earlier that day. Whatever this threat was, it had snuck right by everyone and possibly harmed Serenity. 

Rei ran down the halls, while she ran she sent a comm out to everyone, "there's trouble in the palace, I think something bad has happened to Serenity, everyone needs to come NOW!!!" Rei's senses guided her down the halls and through the doors to the kitchen. She saw a figure on the floor, her hair trailing behind her. She ran over to Serenity to check on her and held in a breath when she saw her state. The queen was curled in a ball, trembling violently and screaming in pain.

Rei spoke softly to the Queen before touching her, she didn't want to alarm her further. "Serenity" her voice was gentle to reassure the queen so she could calm down a bit.  A moment later she put an arm around Serenity to help her sit up.

"What happened?" she asked as she sat next to her friend and wrapped an arm around her shoulder so Serenity could rest on Rei's shoulder.

Serenity began to panic more. Why was no one coming for help. Serenity still was too scared to move, already fearing the worse. She didn't so much care about herself, she could recover soon enough, but she was extremely concerned about her daughter and the state she was in. She screamed out, her voice shaking with her body. "Endy....mion!!!!!" she reached up to a figure that was not there. Her mind went to a dark place, fearing he had been hurt too.

Serenity heard the doors open, and hoped Endymion had come to her rescue. When she heard Rei's voice, she felt a bit relieved, but she only worried more about Endymion. "Rei-chan......s-s-someone attacked me, I just came down because I was hungry, and I heard my name and I turned and they hit me...." Her body trembled as the tears poured down her face. 

"I didn't see them, Rei-chan, but they hit me hard..." She said as she suddenly clutched her abdomen and screamed out from the pain, as she felt a sensation of water running down her legs.

As she sat up slowly with Rei, she clutched her friends hand, "Rei-chan....." Serenity said with terror in her voice, "I think my water just broke." Serenity, felt fear and exhaustion, the world around her becoming a blur as she held on to her consciousness and rested her head on Rei's shoulder.

The palace guard was growing more and more annoyed, seriously the king was a deep sleeper, that much was true, but if he didn't get up soon, then who knows what could be happening right now to his wife. He hadn't yet heard word back from anyone about a doctor coming.

They don't pay me enough for this!  The guard thought as he angrily spoke,

"YES! DO YOU WANT ME TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU?! When I last saw her, she was curled up on the floor struggling to breathe, I do not know what happened exactly as I was not in the room, but I know that you need to come RIGHT NOW! The Queen needs you, and she needs you now!"

The guard waited, growing more and more impatient as the minutes grew longer and longer. He checked in with his staff, and apparantly some Doctor by the name of doctor Cho was coming. The guard frowned, of all the doctors, it has to be Dr. Cho, the guard thought remembering a terrible experience he and his wife had with the doctor not too long ago. Dr. Cho was known for being mean and cold hearted, which was the exact opposite of what the queen needed right now.

Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:30 pm

When the guard with him loudly answered his question in the affirmative, King Endymion started to scramble out of bed, because now he really was awake.  So by the time this guard finished with what he had to say now, Endymion was completely out of bed and hurrying over toward the part of the royal chambers where he kept his footwear.  But in all the guard had said there (which Endymion had listened to while he was scrambling), the King noticed one key piece of information he had not gotten yet - where his wife was.  So while he finished hurrying over there and got his slippers on, Endymion tried to ask the guard politely "Where is she?", because he wanted to make sure she was still inside the castle, so that it would be okay if he just went there in the pajamas he had been sleeping in.

--------------------

Meanwhile, when Dr. Cho had heard over the phone from that other guard that the Queen had been attacked, it had woken him up so that he was no longer sleepy.  The first things Dr. Cho had done in response were to sit upright on the edge of the bed and to ask (on the phone) where the Queen was (so that he knew where to go).  Once he had found out where she was, he had stood up and started trying to change into some presentable clothes.  So by the time Endymion had gotten his slippers on and was hurrying out of his bedroom, Dr. Cho was hurrying out of his bedroom and toward the Crystal Palace that he was within easy walking distance of.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:54 pm

Michiru was still fuming when they left the restaurant. She had promised the others that she would let them know as soon she finds out anything. She could not believe how reckless Rei was and hoped that the rest of the senshi would be able to stop her before does anything that would cause further damage. When they returned to the palace, Michiru left Haruka, who is was still tired, in the their quarters and headed towards the pool.

The water always calmed her and given the current situation, this was the perfect remedy. She stepped into the cool water and started to do laps. She moved at a quick pace but was not tired. After awhile she started to float and stared up at the ceiling. The peaceful atmosphere was disturbed by the sound of her communicator.

Reluctantly, she swam back and got of the pool. As soon as she heard the message from Rei, She threw her beach dress over her bathing suit and rushed to the Queen. When she arrived she found the Queen in Rei's arms.

"What happened?"

Makoto could not sleep. She wished that the Michiu had said something sooner about this threat. She did now know how the could fight an enemy that they did now know. Everyone in the palace was a threat in her mind. She hoped that Rei would be able to shine some light on what was happening though it concerned her that neither Michiru or Setsuna were able to determine what was going on.

She could not help but be a little hurt that even the King wanted to keep the Queen in the dark. Who better was suited to deal with this? Makoto felt that the Queen's input was needed. She was insulted that Michiru thought that they would put the Queen in any sort of danger. They were all perfectly capable of protecting her if needed.

Makoto was going about to make her 4th attempt at falling asleep when her communicator alerted her. She barely heard the entire message when she was half way down the hall. Makoto rushed through halls, pushing people out of the way as she passed. She finally found the Queen, Rei and Michiru who had already arrived.

"Serenity!"

Signature by the one and only Luna!
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:41 pm

Heading back home from the meeting at the tea house, Minako was wondering why Rei and Makoto were so quick to jump to a conclusion based on so little information.  Minako realized that Rei had been a free spirit when they found her, and that Makoto had gone off to do her own thing a couple times during their teenage senshi years.  But she thought that both of them had learned from those experiences during their teenage years that it was better to work as a team, especially since the members of the team were also such close-knit friends.

Feeling so uncomfortable over the whole situation, Minako did not eat for the rest of the night once she arrived back at the Crystal Palace.  In fact, she was still uncomfortable enough about it that when her typical bedtime came around, Minako still did not feel like sleeping.  She just sat on the edge of her bed in her nightgown thinking about things.  Finally, about one hour later, Minako supposed that no team comprised of such varying personalities could last forever.  This disappointed her, of course, but for some reason it also eased her temporary insomnia.  She now felt like laying down, and a few minutes after that, she got under her bedsheets.

Minako managed to fall asleep several minutes after getting under the bedsheets.  Of course, she wasn't asleep for long when she was woken back up by her communicator beeping.  Her sleepiness quickly vanished once she heard all of Rei's message.  Minako jumped out of bed and tried to think of where Neo-Queen Serenity would be at this time of night.  After a little while of searching, she got back on her communicator and made an all-call "Has anyone found the source of the trouble yet?  If so, where?"

Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:00 am

Serenity was still an emotional wreck, only now her body was making her very aware that she was in labor. She glanced up as Michiru and Makoto soon showed up in the kitchen. Serenity lifted her head off of Rei's shoulder and tried to show her companions a smile so they wouldnt worry about her, but her efforts failed as a contraction rolled through her body. She clasped Rei's hand and let out a scream, the contractions were bad enough alone, but the added force from her attack made the pain much more worse for her to bear.

When she felt her contraction subside she looked back up at Michiru and Makoto so she could explain what happened. " Mako-chan, Michiru-san, I'm sorry to trouble you all, I know you were probably asleep, I don't really know what happened, but I know I had a late night craving, just a snack you know because I get cravings at all times of the night, and then I came in here and was eating my concoction when I heard someone call my name, I turned around and thats when I felt a fast and hard force hit me." Serenity said pausing as she clutched her abdomen and let out a sigh from the pain.

"I was so scared, I couldnt breathe for awhile and I was alone for a long time before the guards came, but I still havent heard from Endymion, I'm worried something's happened tohim...." She trailed off as her words became more and more illegible because she was sobbing assuming the worse. Her entire body shook once again with fear as she leaned on Rei for support. 

She really assumed that someone had harmed or worse killed Endymion and that she would be alone with their child now, the thought alone was enough for her to admit a shriek through her lips, imagining a life without Endymion was something she never thought or wanted to consider, because a life without Endymion wasn't a life at all, it was just existing.

Rei sat and comforted Serenity, she wrapped her arm around her shoulders and rubbed her back or stroked her hair. When a wave of pain hit Serenity, Rei was there for her, taking the grips and all, she would be lying if she said Serenity didnt have a stong grip, the grip was enough to cause Rei to suck in a breath as to not let the queen know she was causing her pain. Rei didnt care about the pain, she would much rather take that pain for the queen than see her suffer this way. 

Rei looked up when she heard quick footsteps, she was pleased to see Makoto and Michiru in front of her. Whatever disagreements existed earlier were now wiped away, whatever this threat was, it was clearly in the palace and now the most important priority was Serenity and Chibiusa's safety, but Rei feared the worse as she saw but didn't speak of the soiled linens the queen was in, yes some of it was remnants from her water breaking,but there was also traces of blood. Wherever help was, it needed to get there and it needed to get there now.

Rei let Serenity explain what happened after a contraction shook her friend's body. 

When Serenity broke into sobs, thinking the King had been killed, Rei gestured with her eyes and a finger to Serenity's linens to alert them to the severity of the situation, it is best if she stays where she is, we don’t need any more problems today.

**************************************************************************************************
The guard was running out the door when the King asked where his wife was, he shouted over his shoulder, more so, so the king would hear him and so the guard could get back to Serenity, he wasn’t sure how the other guards missed an attack, but all that mattered right now was the queen’s safety.

“SHES IN THE KITCHEN, NOW LETS GO!”

The guard hoped Endymion would forgive him for his brashness, but given the severity of the situation, he didn’t care at this point.

Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:47 pm

and Minako Aino

King Endymion was relieved when the guard informed him that his wife was in the kitchen, because it meant he wouldn't have to go outside or change into other clothes.  He headed out of his bedroom door soon after this guard, then broke into a run to make it to the kitchen as fast as he could.

As this guard and Endymion were running through the halls of the palace, they passed by a worried-looking Minako.  "Where is ...." Minako started to ask.  But by the time she was able to get that out, those two were gone.  Figuring on her own that since the guard and the King were running so fast, they were most likely headed to a location where trouble was happening, Minako took off into a run to follow them.

Meanwhile, Dr. Cho was entering the Crystal Palace as quickly as he could in order to get to the scene of the attack in the kitchen.  Soon, the on-call nighttime doctor arrived in the Kitchen to find many girls around the pregnant Queen.  His arrival was quickly followed by the arrival of the King and Minako.

"Hello, madames," the doctor started by greeting them, then requested as politely as he could "Make way so I can check her out."

Then the King and Minako arrived, both out of breath from the running they did.  When another contraction hit the Queen soon after the arrival of those two, the King winced and bit his lip, because he could tell how much pain his wife was in.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:11 am

Serenity saw more and more of her senshi coming to her aide and hoped Endymion would soon show up, she was becoming a nervous wreck, assuming the worst had occurred. Just as another contraction hit and Serenity let out a scream in pain, she heard the door burst in and saw Minako, some other person, and Endymion.

Serenity felt a slight sense of relief when she saw her husband, but she wondered who this man was and why he was wearing a doctors coat. Serenity knew that there were other doctors on site, but assumed Ami-chan would be by her side to help her get through this.

After the contraction had subsided, Serenity rested back against the wall as she tried to gain her breath. She was desperate to be close to Endymion and wanted so much for him to hold her in his arms and tell her everything would be okay, because in the end everything had always been okay, but right now, Serenity feared that everything would not be okay.

She looked up towards her husband, her eyes wide with fear, which she tried to mask as best as she could. She muttered his name through tears, “Endymion,” as she tried to raise herself up to walk over to him.

As soon as she sat up taller she realized she would not be able to stand, due to the extensive amount of pain she was in. She clutched her abdomen and let the tears freely flow down her face and her body trembled violently as she soon became aware of the bloodstains on her dress and on the kitchen floor.

All the while Serenity was wondering who this doctor was and where her long time friend Ami was.
************************************************************************************

Rei stayed close to Serenity, but she was fighting with her internal senses which were screaming that something was wrong and that there was an eminent danger very near to them. She glanced in Michiru’s direction to see if Michiru could sense something as well. Rei was over their little disagreement that had occurred earlier today and was only focused on staying with the Queen and keeping her safe no matter what happens. When Endymion and the doctor showed up, Rei let out a sigh of relief as she scooted over to allow room for the doctor and Endymion. Rei held on to Serenity’s hand until  Endymion could come in and take her place.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:17 pm

Michiru could not shake the feeling that something was wrong. There was a darkness present and she could not locate the source. She did not want to leave the Queen's side but they would all be vulnerable. She sensed someone behind her and I saw a bleary eyed Haruka approaching. Grateful for her presence, she smiled weakly and turned her attention back to the Queen. She met Rei's gaze and realized that she must have been sensing the same danger that she was. Michiru nodded to Rei in acknowledgement. After hesitating for a moment, she approached the senshi and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"We will find the source of this and defeat it." She whispered so only Rei could hear her.

Haruka

Haruka walked into a chaotic scene. She saw what was going on and quickly sent a message to Setsuna.

"If you are able, you need to get to the palace right away."

She walked over to Michiru and stood beside her.

Makoto stood helplessly as she watched the scene unfold. She did not like not being able to help the Queen. She felt some comfort in having the rest of the senshi around her but she vowed that no harm would come to the Queen while she was still standing.

Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:05 am

When King Endymion saw his wife start to move as if to get up, but then stop and move her hand to her abdomen as if she was in pain, he recognized that she wanted to be close to him, but also saw that she couldn't move much, so he realized he should help her out.   He walked over to be next to her, then got down and sat on the floor (also next to her) to be closer to her level.  Once he had gotten in this position, he softly and calmly told her "Take it easy, my love.  Whatever happens here, we can get through this together, and deal with what we need to when the time comes."  Then he softly held her hand that Rei had released for him.

Meanwhile, Dr. Cho saw the strange look on the Queen's face, as if she was wondering who he was.  So when Rei moved out of his way to allow him to sit down next to her, he decided he should start with an introduction "Konnichi-wa, your highness.  I am Doctor Cho, the fill-in doctor for tonight.  I wish we could have met under better circumstances, but this is what Fate dealt us.  Now since you seem to be in a lot of pain, I would suggest moving as little as possible.  Staying still will help you and your body deal with the pain easier.  Now would you mind recounting for me what happened to bring you to this point?"

During that time, Minako had mostly stood there and listened, not wanting to act prematurely or jump to conclusions.  Though after Endymion had moved up to be next to the Queen, Minako had also moved uo into a space behind (but not beside) the King.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:57 pm

Serenity felt a sense of slight relief when her husband set down next to her and took her hand. She laced her fingers with his as she rested her head on his shoulder. For now the pain was tolerable, she still hurt but she wasn’t crying out in pain.

When the new doctor introduced himself, Serenity again wondered where Ami was. She also wondered what time it was, when she had gotten up it had been almost 2am, but now Serenity wasn’t sure what time it was. She sucked in a breath before she began her story.

“Well, I woke up because I was hungry, I get cravings sometimes, you know, because I am pregnant and if I am hungry, I eat, especially since I couldn’t eat much the first trimester with the morning sickness. Well I came to the kitchen and got my food. I was about to eat when I heard someone call my name. I turned around and then….” She paused as she gripped Endymion’s hand as she felt the tears welling in her eyes.

“That’s when someone stuck me, I didn’t see them and I fell before I could see who they were. The person who hit me, hit me hard enough to knock the wind out of me, and that was so scary, then I heard the guards come in, and then I…I thought something happened to you Endymion….” She said as she looked up at Endymion as the tears flowed down her face.  

“I’m sorry Endymion, if I hadn’t gotten up none of this would have happened, and now, now…” she paused as she looked down at her abdomen, her dress soaked with fluid and blood, it made her stomach turn and she feared the worst, “and now….now I think my water broke, its too soon, I’m not due for another three months, this just can’t be happening.” She said as her body began to shake and the sobs rocked her body to the core.

Serenity hoped everything would work out, but her heart was telling her that her chances were slim.

Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:48 pm

and others

When Neo-Queen Serenity described her fear that something had happened to him, King Endymion felt he had to apologize to her "I'm sorry, my honey.  But I can be a difficult one to wake up at times.  And unfortunately, this seems to have been one of those times."  When NQS apologized and seemed to go into a What If scenario, Endymion felt he should try to reassure her and try to urge her to not go off on a tangent, so he calmly told her "That's okay, my love.  So you did get up.  Let's focus on making that as much of a non-issue as possible, okay?"  The King ended that by smiling lovingly at her.

As NQS recounted her story for Dr. Cho, in one sense, the doctor could hardly believe it had happened to the Queen.  But, in another sense, he figured it must have - after all, why would NQS lie, especially to a doctor?  By the time she had finished her tale of woe, Dr. Cho truly felt sorry for her.  But he had to put all those feelings aside and analyze her medical problems.

When the Queen's body began to shake, Dr. Cho feared her extreme negative feelings could cause further damage to her body - or, probably worse, harm her unborn baby.  He believed this should be taken care of first - if possible.  So he tried to calmly advise NQS "Try to focus on breathing slower, Your Highness.  You might have learned this in your LaMaze or other childbirthing class, if you went.  Breathe shallower, moving your chest with little effort.  Try to think of a calm environment if it helps, like a remote tropical beach."

King Endymion hadn't learned about the different breathing techniques in any childbirthing class, but he listened to what the doctor described, and tried to duplicate what he heard from Dr. Cho, to be a good role-model for the Queen.  It took him a couple tries, but the King was soon doing the Slow Breathing successfully.

Meanwhile, Minako had pretty much just watched and observed.  She was tempted to break in and urge NQS to not get so emotional when the Queen's whole body shook with her sobbing, but then the doctor broke in with his advice on that.  So Minako just decided to stay silent (at least for now) and let the professional handle this matter.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:27 am

Serenity did her best to keep herself calm despite the pain she was in and the emotions she felt coursing through her body.She hadn't yet learned how to breathe properly in this situation. She listened to his words as he modeled how she should be breathing. 

Slowly with each breath, Serenity's breathing grew more even. She felt herself calming and she felt the tears drying on her face. She rested her head on Endymion's shoulder as she continued to focus on her breathing. She knew she was in a tricky situation, but as long as Endymion was with her she would be okay, at least that's what she told herself. 

Serenity liked that this doctor had come to her aide and that he seemed nice enough, but she couldn't help but wonder where her friend Ami was. Surely she had gotten a message, everyone else had arrived, with the exception of Pluto, but Serenity assumed Pluto was exactly where she needed to be.

Serenity glanced up through tired eyes up at her senshi,noting each of them who were there. She tried to give them a reassuring smile,but another contraction rocked through her body, and all Serenity could think to do was get into a more comfortable position. She had at least learned that much in her classes. She slowly sat up, she spoke through clenched teeth, trying to mask the pain she was in. "I just want to try to be more comfortable," she said as she sat up slowly, holding on to her husband the entire time as she slowly eased into child's pose which instantly made the pain more bearable. She was still in pain, but it wasn't enough to make her scream, but she still reacted to the pain in a more mild way.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:09 pm

Makoto returned the Queen's smile in hopes that it would give her some strength. Her arms fell helplessly to her side. This was something that she did not know what to do. When in battle the enemy was clear. They could plan and strategize what they needed to do. This time it was different. They were supposed to protect the Queen but how could they protect the Queen from this? Makoto stood up straight and was determined to offer any comfort that she could go to the Queen.

Michiru exchanged a worried look with Haruka. It was too early to rule out that this was a result of an attack. They did not want to share their concerns yet, now was not the time. 

"I am going to look around the palace." Haruka whispered.

Michiru nodded as Haruka left the room. She wanted her to stay by her side but this was important. Michiru hoped that Setsuna would show up sooner rather than later. Michiru quietly moved over to Minako. She nodded to Makoto who joined them

"Haruka, is taking a look around....to be sure." She whispered loud enough that Rei could hear her but the Queen could not. "Haruka sent word to Setsuna as well. Hopefully she will be here soon."

Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:31 pm

When the Queen's breathing became more even and calm-sounding, the King smiled at her and quietly said "Good job," in an encouraging way.  A few seconds later, as she started to sit up, Endymion at first wondered what she was doing, so he gave her a questioning look.  But then when she explained it as "I just want to try to be more comfortable,"  Endymion lightly smiled at her and encouragingly told her "Okay.  No problem."  He tried to help her and support her as much as he could during her shift in position.

Meanwhile, Dr. Cho had given the Queen a thumbs-up in the middle of her slow process of making her breathing calmer, more even, and slower.  As she continued this process, the doctor got out his mobile phone and started typing in a text message to call an ambulance for transporting the Queen to the nearest hospital.  Noticing the Queen's doubting expression out of the corner of his eye, Dr. Cho explained what he was doing "I'm just calling an ambulance so we can get you to the nearest hospital, Your Majesty.  Because we can treat you there better than in here."  When the Queen got into child's pose with an explanation of "I just want to try to be more comfortable," Dr. Cho nodded and smiled at her in a reassuring way.

Minako had lightly smiled in an approving way at Michiru when the latter came over to stand next to her.  When Michiru explained what Haruka was doing, Minako gave the cyan-haired senshi woman a hopeful look and whispered back "Better safe than sorry."

Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:08 am

Serenity felt calm for a moment, her breathing had become regular and she was as close to comfortable as she could be. That is until an intense contraction pulsed through her body causing her to scream out. At first she tried staying in her position but it was no help, she sat up clutching her abdomen. The pain was unbearable, she felt the sweat creeping down her face, down her back. She glanced up at the doctor and then to her husband. She knew they would want her to breathe more slowly, but she couldn't do that right now, she could barely sit up without feeling pain.

Serenity looked around and saw Michiru, Rei, Minako and Makoto. She hated making them worry like this. She looked back to the doctor and she said through clenched teeth, a hint of anger in her voice, don't you dare tell me to relax and breathe calmly, is that just some line they tell you to say so I will feel better, well newsflash, I don't feel better. I feel like I have been cut open down the center of my body, and you want me to stay calm, what exactly do you plan to do doc?" She said.

She turned her gaze to Endymion, "and you, you did this to me- I just want you to know that, you know, I shouldn't have agreed to this....but you...." she was cut off as the second contraction rocked through her body causing her to scream out again in pain, Serenity felt like the world was closing in as she tried to get in a breath, why did this have to happen now, she wished she at least could breathe properly, but this was how it was and she had never felt so scared in all her life.

Setsuna stood guard at the time gate when she got word of the state the queen was in. Now more than ever it was important that she keep her guard, the future of the queen and her child was at stake. Setsuna tried hard to believe that everything would be okay, but the feelings she felt in her heart told her everything would not be okay and the worst had yet to come. She sent a messae back to Michiru, she knew Michiru could keep her calm best out of the senshi.

"Keep a close eye on the queen, stay with her as long as you can, whatever this feeling we have is, the worst is coming, I can sense it more now than ever. Something is coming and I think what this something is will wreck the queen, make sure you are there when she needs you and try to talk to Endymion if you can, he needs to be prepared for what is coming so he can take care of her when this passes.

Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:47 pm

and others

The doctor calmly listened to Neo-Queen Serenity's rant.  When she was done, he replied calmly and seriously "I wasn't going to repeat myself unless it was needed.  Though scientific studies have shown that women in labor who do that have the easiest time mannaging their pain.  But I admit labor isn't exactly a bed of roses.  I just want you to try your best."

It was at that point that two paramedics from the ambulance Dr. Cho had requested came into the kitchen.  Dr. Cho  said "Excuse me a sec," to the King and the Queen before getting up to give the paramedics medical instructions and other details on the Queen's condition.

While the doctor stepped away, King Endymion, who had also listened carefully to NQS's rant, found it interesting that this was the thanks he got for helping NQS to get into child's pose a minute ago.  Still, since his overriding goal was always that she be happy, and now she clearly wasn't, the King said as if he really had done something wrong "Gomen nasai."

Then Dr. Cho came back over to the Royal Couple, closely followed by the two paramedics.  "Okay, your highnesses," the doctor announced.  "These two trained paramedics, Shinji and Ryoji, will take over now.  They will help your highness and transport you to the nearest hospital.  I'm glad I could help.  Ja matta ne."

Shinji & Ryoji then started to help the Queen onto the simple flat stretcher that they used to get patients who could not get themselves onto the wheeled gurney.  Once NQS was on the gurney, these two carefully started rolling her out of the kitchen and toward the nearest exit from the palace, with Endymion walking beside the gurney, still holding NQS's hand.  The whole time they were going to the nearest exit from the palace, Dr. Cho was nearby (certainly within earshot of the King and the Queen), although with a different destination in mind.  Once they were outside the Crystal Palace, the doctor planned to go to his home instead of the waiting ambulance.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:19 am

Serenity had just grown used to having this Dr. Cho with her and now he was leaving and sending her with these two paramedics who she did not know. Serenity grew nervous and was already exhausted at this point. She felt a great deal of relief when she was in a laying position on the gurney. She couldn't shake her fear mixed with frustration she felt. When she felt Endymion hold her hand she turned back and faced him, her emotions taking yet another turn.

Tears were flowing down her cheeks as she spoke, "E-endy," she choked out unable to finish his name. "Why is everyone leaving? Ami-chan isn't even here and now the doctor is leaving, why is he leaving, I thought he was coming to the hospital with us. Who are these people, why are the going to care for me, I don't even know them, can I trust them?" She said as a new wave of pain rolled through her body as she gripped her husband's hand tighter.

Once the pain subsided, Serenity looked up at Endymion once more, tears flowing down her face, her eyes bloodshot from crying. "Endymion, you're not going to leave me too? I'm sorry about what I said earlier." She said as she continued to cry.

At this point she didn't have any control over her emotions, she was a jumbled mess and she needed to find stability in all this chaos and she needed that stability provided quickly.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:21 pm

Michiru read the message from Setsuna.

"Understood." She sent the reply.

Michiru scanned the room. No one and nothing seemed out of place but she would not let her guard down. She hoped the Haruka would return soon. There was a lot of ground to cover around the palace and if anyone could search quickly and thoroughly it would be Haruka. Michiru was concerned that she had not returned yet and hoped that it did not mean bad news. She hated to be helpless and ill prepared in a situation like this but there was nothing more that she could do but wait and watch. Michiru turned her steely gaze to the Queen and the Doctor and hoped that nothing bad would happen.

Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:28 pm

and others

When Minako realized that the Queen, the King, and Dr. Cho had all left the kitchen, she turned to the other senshi women there and quickly said "It's time to decide whether you're going to stay here or come along with Endymion-sama and Neo-Serenity-sama.  I'm going with them, but I'd like at least one of you to stay here, in case you can find the culprit or any clues to who they are."  She then quickly left the kitchen to catch up with that congregation.

Over at the group that was headed out of the Crystal Palace, Dr. Cho overheard the beginning of Neo-Queen Serenity's sobbing questions - including the one about him leaving.  So he turned back to the Royal Couple to answer what he best could.  With some regret in his voice, the doctor explained "I'm sorry if this causes you grief, your Highness, but my intention had always been to care for you while you were here in the palace.  Then, when I believed you were well enough for it, my intention had been to get you to your hospital where they can care for you better due to all the specialized machines they have there.  I believe that's all done now, so I'd like to go back home and prepare for my next day of work at my other job.  I wish you well at your hospital, and I hope you have a speedy and complete recovery.  Now, if you'll excuse me, Ja matta ne."  The doctor bowed to the Royal Couple, then, since they had just reached the exit from the Crystal Palace, walked with the king and the paramedics through the doors.  Once they were outside, Dr. Cho split off from the rest of them to head to his home.

After Dr. Cho left them, King Endymion, who was still holding NQS's hand, looked at his wife and smiled politely "That was nice of Dr. Cho to answer that.  As for your other questions, Shinji-san and Ryoji-san are two well-trained proffessional paramedics.  So I believe you can trust them to treat you until we get to our hospital.  I'll certainly be watching them, though; so in the unlikely event they do anything to harm you, they'll have to deal with me.  Finally, I certainly won't be leaving you.  I'll stay by your side for as long as I need to until you recover from this unfortunate event, my love."

Following that, Minako (and any other senshi women who had left the kitchen soon after she had), caught up to the Royal Couple and the paramedics just as they arrived at the ambulance.  The two paramedics first opened the back door of the ambulance, then did a good, professional job of loading the gurney with NQS on it into its space in the back of the ambulance.  Next, while Shinji was getting situated in his position inside the back of the ambulance, Ryoji came out of the back and saw that as well as Endymion, multiple women that he didn't know were standing behind the ambulance, looking at NQS as well as they could.  Ryoji then asked a simple question of the King "Do you know any of these women, Sir?"

Endymion smiled pleasantly "Of course I do.  These are the Queen's long-time close friends.  They're authorized to come along."

"Then I regret to tell you that we only have room for one other person accompanying the patient in the ambulance.  The rest of you are going to have to follow along in your own private car," Ryoji emotionlessly informed the King and these women.  Ryoji then looked in the ambulance though the still-open back doors at the patient (NQS) and emotionlessly asked her "Did you hear that?  So who do you want nearest to you in here besides Shinji-kun?"

OOC :

Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:47 am

Serenity looked up at the paramedic through her tear stained eyes as she thought, why is he so cold hearted? Her eyes hinted at her fear as she spoke glancing back to her husband, "co-could Endymion come with me she asked as she looked at her husband with a longingness, even though he was close to her, she felt like he was far from her and that she wasn't safe with this Ryoji character.

After she asked if Endymion could accompany her, another contraction rolled through her body, the most painful one yet. Serenity let out a scream in pain as she squeezed her eyes shut and clutched around her legs. Serenity remembered Endymion's words about focusing on her breathing, she was breathing fast in the beginning, but the more she focused on her breathing, the better she was able to calm her breathing and did her best to ride through the pain that was pressing on her.

She hoped that if there were more doctors in the hospital that they would be nice.

Serenity felt the pain subside and she opened her eyes and pushed her bangs back. Her hair was beginning to stick to her body which had begun to grow clammy with sweat. In that moment she regretted having such long locks, or she at least hoped she could pull her hair off of her neck and back.

Rei watched as Serenity was carted away, she glanced at Michiru, she was torn between where she could be the most helpful. She thought about what Serenity would want and decided she would go to the hospital but she would give the Queen her privacy but as soon as this ordeal was over, whether it was to end happily or not, Rei would be there to support the Queen and King in any way they needed it.

She informed Michiru of her plans before she went to find Minako and anyone else who was coming, she offered to drive to the hospital behind the ambulance.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   

Back to top Go down

The Queen's Despair

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next