Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
Calling All Members!!! Festivity Squad is Now Recruiting!! I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
Calling All Members!!! Festivity Squad is Now Recruiting!! I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
Calling All Members!!! Festivity Squad is Now Recruiting!! I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
Calling All Members!!! Festivity Squad is Now Recruiting!! I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
Calling All Members!!! Festivity Squad is Now Recruiting!! I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
Calling All Members!!! Festivity Squad is Now Recruiting!! I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
Calling All Members!!! Festivity Squad is Now Recruiting!! I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
Calling All Members!!! Festivity Squad is Now Recruiting!! I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
Calling All Members!!! Festivity Squad is Now Recruiting!! I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

Calling All Members!!! Festivity Squad is Now Recruiting!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Diana
Moderator Moon Cat
Diana
Moderator Moon Cat

Calling All Members!!! Festivity Squad is Now Recruiting!! Empty
PostSubject: Calling All Members!!! Festivity Squad is Now Recruiting!!   Calling All Members!!! Festivity Squad is Now Recruiting!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 2:10 pm

Hello!~

As you all know there are many holidays and events that occur throughout a year! From Christmas to Halloween to Saint Patricks Day, etc etc. All of these are an excellent opportunity to throw a party and celebrate!!! As you all probably already know, The Moon Kindgom's first birthday is coming up very shortly! I'm looking for some people to join the Festivity Squad and help me plan the Anniversary and other events!!! Now you might have some questions, and hopefully the below things will be able to answer most of them! If you have any others, don't be afraid to ask below or PM me ^^

What is the Festivity Squad?
The Festivity Squad is essentially a group of people that get special access to the behind the scenes planning board!

What's the Point of This..."Squad"?
The point of it is to help me plan for the events that we will celebrate around the forums! Some of these events include: the anniversary, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Halloween, and more!

What Exactly do we Have to do to Help?
Well once you sign up to join, you'll be added to the Festivity Squad! You'll see a new board where we all get together to share our ideas! To help, you just join in on the discussion! We'll be talking about which events to do, prizes, brain storming ideas for games, figure out who would like to do what during the event, and just help come up with anything and everything that will help the event run smoothly!

Okay...I'm interested. How do I Join?
Just post down below that you'd like to join!!!

Can we Get Kicked Out?

In order to stay in the Squad, you need to actually try to help and participate! For each event there will be a check in thread, so I can know who is actually here and who to count on for help! I know and understand that sometimes you sign up to do something and then something comes up and it takes up all your time, or you just plain can't do it right now due to real life. And that's totally fine! Just please let me know via PM or in the check in thread and it'll be okay ^^ However, if you don't say anything to me at all and you don't help plan two events in a row, you will be kicked out. I'm sorry, but the point of this Squad is to help me out with the planning. I need people that are actually willing to do that and communicate with me as well as other members!

And that's about it! I hope this helped and you guys will sign up!! <33  glomp 

Love,
Diana
 Diana

Last edited by Diana on Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Members!!! Festivity Squad is Now Recruiting!!   Calling All Members!!! Festivity Squad is Now Recruiting!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 2:13 pm

I'm in
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
Diana
Moderator Moon Cat
Diana
Moderator Moon Cat

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Members!!! Festivity Squad is Now Recruiting!!   Calling All Members!!! Festivity Squad is Now Recruiting!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 2:17 pm

Woooo welcome aboard =D
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Members!!! Festivity Squad is Now Recruiting!!   Calling All Members!!! Festivity Squad is Now Recruiting!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 3:04 pm

i am interested
Back to top Go down
http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Members!!! Festivity Squad is Now Recruiting!!   Calling All Members!!! Festivity Squad is Now Recruiting!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 5:44 pm

Me me me!!!  Usagi
Back to top Go down
Diana
Moderator Moon Cat
Diana
Moderator Moon Cat

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Members!!! Festivity Squad is Now Recruiting!!   Calling All Members!!! Festivity Squad is Now Recruiting!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 6:30 pm

Woot! Welcome aboard you two!!!
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Members!!! Festivity Squad is Now Recruiting!!   Calling All Members!!! Festivity Squad is Now Recruiting!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:05 pm

im in too being admin they are all in..
Back to top Go down
Diana
Moderator Moon Cat
Diana
Moderator Moon Cat

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Members!!! Festivity Squad is Now Recruiting!!   Calling All Members!!! Festivity Squad is Now Recruiting!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:59 pm

Well yessss I assumed all admin would want to join and help xD But it's nice to have it official =P
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Senshi of Graphics
Sailor Uranus
Senshi of Graphics

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Members!!! Festivity Squad is Now Recruiting!!   Calling All Members!!! Festivity Squad is Now Recruiting!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:42 pm

I'm in!

I won't be able to help out between October 27th and whenever I'm back on the grid early 2015.
Back to top Go down
Diana
Moderator Moon Cat
Diana
Moderator Moon Cat

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Members!!! Festivity Squad is Now Recruiting!!   Calling All Members!!! Festivity Squad is Now Recruiting!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:49 pm

That's totally okay dear ^^ Your training is more important <3 Welcome aboard everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Members!!! Festivity Squad is Now Recruiting!!   Calling All Members!!! Festivity Squad is Now Recruiting!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:07 pm

There are a couple day in August I may not be able to get online, I will let you know.
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
Miss Moon Rose
Senshi Apprentice
Miss Moon Rose
Senshi Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Members!!! Festivity Squad is Now Recruiting!!   Calling All Members!!! Festivity Squad is Now Recruiting!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 8:29 pm

I'd like to join! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sailor Mars
Senshi of Activities
Sailor Mars
Senshi of Activities

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Members!!! Festivity Squad is Now Recruiting!!   Calling All Members!!! Festivity Squad is Now Recruiting!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 12:03 am

Added <3
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Members!!! Festivity Squad is Now Recruiting!!   Calling All Members!!! Festivity Squad is Now Recruiting!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 10:05 am

Putting this as announcement so it can always be seen!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sailor Mars
Senshi of Activities
Sailor Mars
Senshi of Activities

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Members!!! Festivity Squad is Now Recruiting!!   Calling All Members!!! Festivity Squad is Now Recruiting!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 11:47 pm

Added
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Members!!! Festivity Squad is Now Recruiting!!   Calling All Members!!! Festivity Squad is Now Recruiting!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling All Members!!! Festivity Squad is Now Recruiting!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1