Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations  I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations  I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations  I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations  I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations  I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations  I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations  I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations  I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations  Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations    Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 12:34 pm

Which attack and transformations are your favorite from the Sailor Moon anime?

Inners:
My favorite attacks would have to be Fire Soul Bird and Mars Flame Sniper. I love fire so yeah. XD
As for transformation I guess Sailor Jupiter's. The Inners transformations are too similar from each other. 

Sailor Moon:
Favorite attack Moonlight Therapy Kiss? I like her attacks from the Stars Arc
Her S Transformation is my favorite. 

Outers:
I love their attacks and transformations. I freakn love their transformation music.  Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations  1683172938 
It screams yeah we're badass you got a problem with that?

I think Pluto's is my favorite out of the bunch.
Back to top Go down
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations    Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 1:00 pm

i loved all of the senshi's super attacks, but particularly Shine Aqua Illusion and Love and Beauty shock.

also rather enjoyed Pluto's transformation, though i wish she had a fancier one.
Back to top Go down
Princess Mars
Civilian
Princess Mars
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations    Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 8:38 pm

I've always loved Moon's transformation. So beautiful and pure and sparkly <3 Especially her "S"/"Cosmic" one. I always find that Venus' and Mars' are very beautiful and accentual, too.

I like most of Moon's attacks, even though most of them center around a wand -- I adore her power of healing and purification, really. I love Neptune's attacks -- very serene and poised. Pluto's "Dead Scream" is very deadly and mysterious. Venus "Love and Beauty Shock" has always been a love of mine, too.

In the manga, I love Sailor Kakyuu's attacks and her affiliation with cards. I always thought it was so brilliant/cool of T-san to do that.

Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations    Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:39 am

I'd never picked a favorite transformation, but if I did, it'd probably be a Mercury one.  I just like what they do with combining the water and her in the effects.

Though I had picked a favorite attack - Shine Aqua Illusion.  I just love how graceful Mercury looks in that and how the water flows around her.

Honorable mentions for attacks are Silence Wall and Venus Love-Me Chain.  For the former, I love its defensive capabilities.  And for the latter, I love how it has physical capabilities as well, like when Venus used it to (temporarily) rescue her and Pluto from the deep chasm in the Nehelenia story-arc of Sailor Stars.
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations    Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 3:05 am

I liked it when super sailor moon did her moon gorgeous meditation.
Back to top Go down
SailorEsmeralda83
Civilian
SailorEsmeralda83
Civilian

Location : The world shall never know......(ok, it's somewhere in Australia)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations    Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 1:37 pm

Transformation: Moon Crystal Power,Make-Up or Crisis,Make-up

Attack: Moon Princess Halation, Shine Aqua Illusion and Mercury Aqua Mirage
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations    Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 1:33 am

I like the double moon transformations. I think they're just too cute.

and i really love when they attack together, it's just cute to see them go after baddies like that!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Mars
Senshi of Activities
Sailor Mars
Senshi of Activities

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations    Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 2:16 pm

I think my favourite Sailor Moon attack would have to be Uranus's World Shaking! I love the attack and the song that goes with it. 

As for transformations, I honestly don't know who's is my favourite. I ended up getting sick of them and skipping them a lot. 

I would love to see a transformation sequence for Saturn.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations    Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 3:05 pm

Definitely Moon Crisis transformation.

it's kind of hard to pick an attack...though i was very fond of Mercury Shine Aqua Illusion. i like the name and the look.
Back to top Go down
Diana
Moderator Moon Cat
Diana
Moderator Moon Cat

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations    Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 4:53 pm

I really love Mars' Flame Sniper attack ^^ It has a bow...and fire xD How can you not like it?!  I also really like Mercury's Aqua Rhapsody ^^ They're just so pretty! I'm sure there's others I'm forgetting atm =P

For transformations..I'm not really sure which would be my favorite ^^;; Probably Chibi Moon's since she's one of my favorites xD
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations    Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 4:19 am

sailor venus... love and beauty shock!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations    Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 2:30 pm

Inners - Favorite attack is Jupiter Oak Evolution. Favorite transformation Jupiter again.

Outers - Favorite attack is Pluto's dead scream, transformation is is Neptune and Uranus, I just love the music so much.
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations    Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 5:48 pm

I like the Mercury Aqua Rasphody, it's just pretty! plus luna can't spell
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations    Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:07 pm

I forgot about Aqua Rhaspody! That is a good one too
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
Sailor Mars
Senshi of Activities
Sailor Mars
Senshi of Activities

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations    Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:02 pm

Dead Scream is another one of my favourites. I love how she says and does the entire move xD
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations    Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 3:22 am

Pluto's Dead Scream fascinates me also.  I'm pretty sure this is because it's the only senshi attack where the attack name is whispered instead of callled out loudly.
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Sailor Mars
Senshi of Activities
Sailor Mars
Senshi of Activities

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations    Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 3:32 am

I think that what's does it for me as well. At first it was the pronunciation because it was so different and until I learned about how Japanese pronounce English words I was like...whyyyy *wathces*
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations    Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 7:12 am

mercuryfan wrote:
Pluto's Dead Scream fascinates me also.  I'm pretty sure this is because it's the only senshi attack where the attack name is whispered instead of callled out loudly.

Bad a$$ woman don't need to yell to be heard lol. She's awesome and this attack is amazing too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations    Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Senshi attacks and transformations

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1