Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
The Starlights (in the anime) I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
The Starlights (in the anime) I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
The Starlights (in the anime) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
The Starlights (in the anime) I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
The Starlights (in the anime) I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
The Starlights (in the anime) I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
The Starlights (in the anime) I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
The Starlights (in the anime) I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
The Starlights (in the anime) I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

The Starlights (in the anime)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

The Starlights (in the anime) Empty
PostSubject: The Starlights (in the anime)   The Starlights (in the anime) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 12:21 pm

So I've been wanting to talk about the Starlights lately. In the anime version of the Stars arc the Starlights keep their mission, but instead of cross dressing they physically change from male to female when becoming Sailor Senshi. Also their involvement in the plot is increases. Heck they steal the spotlight.

Basically this topic is to talk about their role in the anime. Did you like it? Did you not like it,ect?

For me I liked their role in the anime so much better in the manga. They're actually helping instead of just standing there and looking pretty in the manga. I probably shouldn't say that seeing how I barely remember the stars manga arc.  But I do remember when I read the stars manga arc I felt that starlights and the other galactic senshi were a waste of space. They were pretty much bland. I understand that Naoko was under a time crunch. But sweetie don't create so many characters if you can't development them decently enough. 

Back to the anime! I like the Starlights' personalities and I love the fact that they change genders to transform. They take the rule only sneshi can be women seriously!! Despite the fact that the rule was never stated until the Stars anime aired. I just like that the Starlights become involved in the girls' lives. Yes I do ship SeyiaxUsagi. The only down side is that the Outers kind of take a back seat, but you know the Inners are always main focus anyway.
Back to top Go down

The Starlights (in the anime)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1