Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
A New Beginning - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
A New Beginning - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
A New Beginning - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
A New Beginning - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
A New Beginning - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
A New Beginning - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
A New Beginning - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
A New Beginning - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
A New Beginning - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

A New Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

A New Beginning - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 6:55 pm

A New Beginning - Page 13 Th10

Makoto smiled as Ami sat down, amused at Ami taking out her books and papers.

"Some things never change." Makoto smiled to herself

"It is good to see you." Makoto greeted her friend passing the menu over to her. "No, I haven't heard from Usagi either. I wonder if the others have? This is out of character for her to not reach out to us for this long. Do you think we should stop by? Surely she must be out of the hospital by now."

Makoto frowned, her mind running through her last meeting with Usagi, though she regretted some of the things she said, she was still frustrated that Usagi was not able to resolve this on her own. She fought on her own for so long before the rest of them were awakened, should could not understand why now she was unable to fend for herself.

A New Beginning - Page 13 Felix_22

Felix woke up ten minutes before his alarm went off. Annoyed by the lack of sleep, he dragged himself out of bed and into the shower. He would have to go the university today. He had called in with all that was going, but he could not afford to call in another day. As vital has his mission was, his cover story needed to stay intact.

After he got dressed, Felix grabbed his pocket watch and after thinking about it, the listening device. He was hoping that he could use some of the equipment in the engineering department to repair the device. He found this planet's technology to be rudimentary but it was better than nothing. He knew that he was taking a risk but he was confident that he could deflect the overly curious.

Felix grabbed his bag and headed to the kitchen. He wouldn't have time to make coffee, he would have to stop on his way to work. Instead he grabbed a water bottle, stuck in his bed and headed out. He passed through the living room. When he noticed Mamoru and a still sleeping Usagi. He quietly waved and tiptoed out out the living room and out the door.
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 1:35 am

A New Beginning - Page 13 Sereni10
Usagi woke up feeling refreshed, but when she woke up it was dark outside still so she wasn’t too sure what time it was. She sat up and wrapped the blanket around her. She was warm and not ready to give up her warmth. She had seen a figure walking in the living room, but wasn’t sure who it was.

Usagi called out just above a whisper, “Mamo-chan, is that you?” Just as she spoke a loud clash of thunder and flash of lightning flashed across the windows. Usagi hated storms more than anything, they made her feel so afraid. The sudden sounds from the storm caused Usagi to curl up back on the floor, she covered her ears and hid her face in her knees, hoping to block out the noises of the storm.  Usagi didn’t realize it, but her body has begun to lightly tremble. She wasn’t sure why storms scared her so, but when she was growing up she remembered hiding under her bed or her mama holding her until the bulk of the storm had passed.
Back to top Go down
http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 2:50 pm

A New Beginning - Page 13 Ami_hu10

Ami had just finished taking out the books and papers she wanted to study next when Makoto handed the Crown café's menu to her.  Ami scanned the menu quickly with her eyes, then put it back down on Makoto's side of the table with a quick "Thank you," and a quick smile.  Ami smiled again at Makoto as she returned the tall brunette's greeting "It is nice to see you also, Mako-chan."  Then Ami turned serious as she continued "Hai, she has almost done a complete 180.  I can still remember the day she reached out to me to become a friend.  What could have happened to her?  She should be out of the hospital by now, yes.  So I think we should check her house, yes, although I suspect we won't find Usagi-chan there.  But maybe her mom can give us a clue."

====================

A New Beginning - Page 13 Mamoru10

As Mamoru was about to leave the living room to head to the kitchen, he thought he heard something like a whisper from a human female.  So he stopped.  But just as he stopped, he heard a loud clap of thunder and kind of noticed a bright light flash on then back off in the living room that was still behind him.  It kind of scared him (also), just because the weather forecast for this morning had not predicted a thunderstorm at all.  Though Mamoru recovered from this semi-scare very quickly and re-gained his composure.  Curious about what all was going on, he turned around and walked up next to the curtain covering the living room window.  Opening the curtain, Mamoru saw the rain falling hard outside the window.  He figured that seeing is believing, but he was still baffled by one thing.  So baffled, that he muttered out loud to nobody in particular "How could the weather forecasters get it this wrong?"
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 1:37 am

Usagi was still clamoring in fear from the noises of the storm. The loud noise of the thunder made her feel uneasy. She peeked out from under her blanket but couldn’t see much because the room was still quite dark. She was certain it was Mamoru’s voice she had heard across the room.

Usagi had made an attempt to get up and walk towards Mamoru when another clap of thunder made her go back to where she was.  Usagi was feeling more fear than usual because there was a storm, she was in a new place, and now she believed she was being followed by this new enemy. It was all becoming too much for her to handle.

Usagi laid back down and rested her head on her pillow as tears silently fell down her face. Would she ever feel safe again?  She thought as she hugged her arms around her torso.
************************************************************************************
A New Beginning - Page 13 Head_o10

Cyran had been secretly watching over Felix, Zena and the others. He had been paying close attention to Zena and noticed that she had acted quite profuse since the meeting. He observed her as she exhibited some strong powers. Cyran was a bit angry that she and the others had hidden this knowledge from the Shadow Council and was inclined to eliminate Zena on the spot for an act of treason.

Cyran had wanted to be thorough though and give her and Felix a chance to explain themselves. Her powers were out of control and now Gustav was also wrecking havoc on the others. Melrose seemed to be angry at Felix and Zena and Celeste continued to show her apprehension as a member of this assignment.

Cyran dialed Felix’s number and left him a voicemail, his voice firm but serious to show he meant business.

“Felix, I hate to impose on your plan, but I think its best if it comes from myself and not the others, I need to speak with you immediately about Zena’s little episode she caused, just what has she been hiding all this time, and Felix, know if you knew any of this your whole mission will be put in jeopardy and as leader of the Council I will have to intervene and things will get messy fast. You need to get your team focused in on the goal before things go too far south. Call me at your earliest convenience, I would love to have a face to face chat if possible but know you are on the scene right now trying to hold up your cover, but the sooner we talk the better.”
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 2:45 am

It was when another flash of lightning briefly lit up the living room, followed by the room going dark again when it passed, that Mamoru realized the mistake he'd made.  But first, during that split-second, he thought he had seen a bump in the blanket that indicated a small person was under it.  So he then asked "Is that you, Usako?", in his normal voice.  Mamoru then used the little bit of light filtering in from adjoining rooms to walk back to the living room entrance.  Standing on the side of that entrance nearer the light switch, Mamoru first called out "I'm turning the lights on now."  Finally, he used his memory of where the living room's light switch was to easily turn it on in the semi-darkness that enveloped the room before he threw this switch.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 8:25 pm

Usagi peeked her head out from the blanket once more and saw that the lights were on this time. It made her feel a little better, but when she saw Mamoru, she felt better. She slowly got up and walked over to him. When she heard him ask if it was her, she spoke softly trying to shake the fear she had in her voice. 

“yes, it’s me,” she said as she walked closer to him. Once Usagi reached Mamoru, she drew near to him and wrapped an arm around him and rested her head against his chest. Usagi wondered where this storm had come from and if Mamoru would have to go to class, she assumed he would, she had gone to school on plenty of stormy days….whether she wanted to or not.

Usagi spoke after a moment, her voice still holding a hint of shakiness. “Mamo-chan, there’s a storm, but it was so nice yesterday….” She was about to say more when a big boom of thunder clapped, and the wind grew stronger, as the thunder boomed, the lights went off for a split second before coming back on. The sudden clash sent shivers down Usagi’s spine as she drew nearer to Mamoru and clasped her arms around him a bit tighter…..she really hated storms.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 9:01 pm

A New Beginning - Page 13 18899510

Makoto took a sip of her water as she mulled over Ami's words.

"I was thinking to same thing when she reached out to me." Makoto said quietly.

There was a time where people feared her without bothering to get to know her first. Usagi was the first person in a long time who saw past that. For that Makoto would always be grateful.

"You don't think she would have gone home?" Makoto asked. "You're right, perhaps it would be best if we spoke to her Mom first. I wonder if the others had heard from her but I am suspect that they have not as well."

Makoto glanced down at her empty glass. She waved the waiter over to get a refill. 

"Ami-chan." Makoto said quietly as the waiter walked away. "Do you regret how we treated Usagi - chan?"

Though she still felt that what they did was necessary, the way it happened, looking back, could have been dealt with a little better.

A New Beginning - Page 13 Felix_23

Felix smiled politely and greeted his co workers as he made his way to his office. He had heard his phone while he was driving but he had let it go to voice mail. He figured it was one of the girls or Gustav yelling at him again. He did have the time or the desire to deal with them right now. When he made it his office, Felix closed the door and logged into his computer. Felix answered a few emails and returned a few phone calls. There was a department meeting in ten minutes and Felix decided to listen to the message waiting on his phone as he walked to the conference room.

Felix could feel his face turning red as he listened to Cyran's message. He did not know how much the council knew about Zena and if they were aware of her episode then there could be more problems than he anticipated. He knew that Cyran said that he was on their side but Felix questioned how much he could be while leading the Council. He hated to think that about his old friend but he had to question his friend's motives. Being with the Council for so long it was easy to be corrupted.

Felix stewed through his meeting and when it was over he headed to the lab where the engineering department was located. He left Cyran a message on his way to the lab.

"I have a few things to do at work first. I can meet around 4 today."

Felix walked into the lab and was pleased to see that there were few people there. He found an unused work are and pulled out the listening device.

"Ok, let's see what we can do with you."
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 3:48 am

When Usagi confirmed that it was her, Mamoru was relieved.  "Good," he mumbled in a relieved way, hoping it had been loud enough for Usagi to have heard it.  When she spoke up again, saying "Mamo-chan, there’s a storm, but it was so nice yesterday….", with a hint of shakiness, Mamoru noticed that shakiness.  So Mamoru responded differently than he otherwise would have.  First, he stated with some regret for his general luck in this situation "Yes, it is stormy today.  I'm surprised also, because the forecast yesterday hadn't mentioned any possibility of thunderstorms for today."

Then another boom of thunder interrupted Mamoru.  After it passed, and noticing that Usagi was clasping on to him, apparently in fear, Mamoru focused on his connection with the Earth, to see if he could figure out anything about the cause of this storm.  Before long, Mamoru sensed some negative energy in the storm.  He then tried to sense anything he could about the aura of the person who caused it.  But, try as he might, he was not able to do so.

Mamoru became puzzled by these results.  Even though he was an intelligent man, he couldn't figure out what they meant.  So Mamoru looked down at Usagi and quietly said in a tone that hinted he was curious about something and he wanted her help "Usako."  Then he waited until he saw a clear sign that he had gotten her attention.  Once he noticed this, Mamoru asked her quietly "Do you sense anything off about this storm?"

OOC :
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 12:55 am

Usagi felt her nerves die down a tad bit when Mamoru returned her embrace. She always felt safer when he held her. She listened as she spoke about the storm. Negative energy, don’t all storms have negative energy? She thought when he asked her about the storm, but then realized he meant a different type of negative energy.

Usagi closed her eyes for a moment and tried to focus in on the negative energy, but that was just not something she could ever detect. She didn’t have abilities like that, her powers, if they still resided in her were for healing and love, it had been so long since she destroyed a youma, a death buster or one of Galaxia’s henchman, and even then, she couldn’t detect them until they were attacking.

She spoke, her voice full of defeat and a hint of shame, “no I don’t sense anything wrong with the storm. I’m just scared, I don’t like storms, why do there have to be storms Mamo-chan?” Usagi asked as yet another flash of lightning sparked outside.

“Can we go somewhere else where I can’t see the storm?” Usagi asked as her stomach grumbled loudly.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 8:20 pm

Just after Usagi's tummy grumbled loudly, Mamoru's tummy also grumbled - not as loudly as Usagi's tummy, but still....

In response, Mamoru chuckled in an embarrassed way and sweatdropped "I guess we're both hungry.  C'mon, let's go to the kitchen and get some breakfast.  If you like, I can close the shade on the kitchen window."

Mamoru started walking to the kitchen.  When they arrived there, the shade on the kitchen window was up - meaning one could still see the storm outside (the window itself wasn't open, of course, but still....).  Mamoru first went to the kitchen window, then turned back to Usagi "So I take it you want this shade closed, Usako?"

After he was done at the kitchen window, Mamoru went to the pantry where he kept his food.  Opening it, he found the oatmeal he usually wanted on these weekday mornings.  He got it out as well as a pot to cook it in.  He put the pot on the stove and started the process of cooking the oatmeal.

While Mamoru was doing all that oatmeal prep work, he told Usagi in a calm voice, as if it was something to be expected "I don't really have enough time to make us both breakfast before I need to leave for school.  So I hope you don't mind being on your own in this kitchen for breakfast, Usako."

OOC :
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 9:36 pm

Usagi was glad when Mamoru shut the blinds. Even though she knew the storm was still going on outside, this at least made her feel a bit more calm about the storm.   Usagi thought it would be a good morning to have hot chocolate, she would be able to make it, if only she knew where things were in the kitchen.

While Mamoru was making his oatmeal Usagi walked over and stood across from him, “that’s fine, I think I can manage on my own, but where is the tea kettle and coffee cups, oh and do you have hot cocoa powder, I think I will just have some hot cocoa for now.” She said as a small smile curved up on her lips.

“When is your last class? I hope you don’t have to be out in that storm all day. If you come home early enough maybe we can stay in and watch a movie and eat popcorn or something.” She said as she twidled her fingers together and a light blush fell upon her cheeks.

Cyran was pleased to hear back quickly from Felix. He wanted to clear the air. Lorenzo and Myrna were ready to take Zena back in and put her back in a slumber, but something about her powers was captivating and Cyran knew she had potential but she needed guidance on how to hone in those powers. He thought Felix would be a good match for Zena and he hoped he could get her back on with the game plan. Things had blown up so much in the last 24 hours. One moment it appeared Zena was on  a mission to seduce Felix and the next she was out of control causing chaos with her powers over who knows what, Cyran sensed it was at his warning, but he was only doing his job.

Cyran sent a message to Felix, “sounds good see you then.”

A New Beginning - Page 13 Zena_r10
Zena finally came out of her stupor and realized she was sitting in the pouring rain and that she was drenched to the core. Her clothes and hair clung tightly to her body because she was so soaked. She stood up feeling like she was wearing a bag of lead, her clothes heavily soaked with water.

She made her way off the roof and down the stairs. Leaving a trail of water behind her. When she entered the building, her body began to violently shiver as the effects of being outside in the rain all night slowly began to catch up with her.

She finally arrived at the safe house door. She knocked and hoped someone would let her in.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 6:29 pm

When Makoto waved the waiter over to their table, Ami took the opportunity to order the café's turkey sandwich.

When Makoto quietly asked her if she regretted her treatment of Usagi, Ami thought back for a sec.  She figured she might have been a little bit too whiny when she turned down Usagi's call for help and/or seemed a little too adamant about not interrupting her studying.  Ami wished either she had known that everyone was turning Usagi down at the time, before it became too late to help Usagi in that fight, or she had told Usagi that she would be willing to help if Usagi had no other help from her close friends.  So Ami leaned forward and very quietly told Makoto "Hai, I do have a regret or two."

====================

Mamoru had indeed shut the blinds on the kitchen window when Usagi requested it, because he always wanted to make her happy.

A little later, when Usagi asked for a couple items for making hot cocoa, Mamoru pointed to the cupboards below the stove "The tea kettle is down there, below the stove.  I'll get out of your way here in a sec.  As for coffee cups, I'll get one for you in a sec, because they're up high, so you might not be able to reach them."  He then took a little time to focus on cooking his oatmeal.  When Usagi also asked for hot cocoa powder, Mamoru realized he would have to think about that, and might have to do some searching himself through the pantry.  So for now, he told Usagi "Can you please wait a minute for the hot cocoa powder, Usako?  Because I'll probably have to search for it myself."  By then, he had reached a moment in the oatmeal cooking where he did not need to attend to it so closely, so he stepped away from the stove, both so Usagi could easily get into the cupboard below the stove, and to get the coffee cup for her from elsewhere in the kitchen.

A few seconds later, Mamoru had gotten one of his clean coffee cups, and handed it to Usagi after she got the tea kettle out from under the stove.  Then he went back to focusing on cooking his oatmeal, which was almost done by now.

When the oatmeal was done cooking, Mamoru turned off that stove burner and transferred that pot to a different, unused burner (so that it wouldn't accidentally overcook while he searched for the hot cocoa).  Then he went to the pantry and started looking for the hot cocoa.  As Mamoru started to search through the pantry for the hot cocoa powder, he heard Usagi ask about his last class and her plans for after he came back.  Remembering today was a Friday,  Mamoru replied "My last class is from 2:00 to 3 PM.  And thank you for reminding me - I need to get my raingear out, because I hadn't expected this storm."

Last edited by mercuryfan on Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to address last paragraph of post for Usagi)
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 10:12 pm

A New Beginning - Page 13 Makoto10

Makoto sadly smiled. At least she was not the only one who had regrets. After all they had been through, she never thought that they would grow apart. Perhaps this could be a chance for them to start fresh. If they could a hold of Usagi.

"I...I would like to apologize to her." Makoto finally said. "I don't know...if she would understand if we explain why we responded the way we did. I, we did not want to hurt her."

Makoto looked down and sighed.

"I hope she forgives us." She muttered softly.

A New Beginning - Page 13 Felix_27

After an hour of holding off curious engineers in the lab, Felix had enough. He repaired as much as he could. He found most of the equipment to be useless. He headed back to his office and caught up with emails and updated the rest of the department on his projects. By the time he caught up on everything it was lunch time. He sent a message to Cyran and waited for his reply.

"What did you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 2:05 am

Usagi smiled, it seemed like Mamoru would be home early enough, but he still hadn’t answered her question about watching a movie. She guessed he hadn’t heard her, so she asked again, “Mamo-chan, if you get home early enough and do not have too much homework or studying to do, do you think we could watch a movie and eat some popcorn or play some games, with the weather like this, it’s the perfect day to stay inside…..its perfect cuddle weather.” She trailed off on the last part, her face turning bright red in embarrassment.

She warmed the water on the stove while she waited for Mamoru’s answer. She looked around to see if she could find any bagels or something else to eat. She would find something soon enough, she would be just fine while Mamoru was gone, maybe Felix was home or would be before Mamoru and could help show her where everything was in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 4:44 am

As Mamoru was searching through the pantry for the hot cocoa powder, he heard Usagi ask a question about what they could do after he got back from his classes today.  He thought about it as he continued to search for the hot cocoa powder.  Mamoru found the hot cocoa powder just as he realized that Usagi's last question sounded familiar, like something he had heard earlier this morning.  So when he came back out after having stuck his head in the pantry, his cheeks were pink with embarrassment.  This embarrassment affected his response to her question (and the fact that he now saw her face, with its bright blush, didn't help), in that he sounded a little embarrassed, as well as a mixture of seriousness and happiness that he would be able to spend some time alone with his love (at least if Felix didn't intervene) "Ano ... if all of those conditions are met, then I guess we could do that, yes, Usako."  Mamoru finished his response by handing Usagi the container of hot cocoa powder.

Then Mamoru went back to where he had left the oatmeal, and started scooping some into his bowl.  When Mamoru was done with that, he told Usagi "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go get my raingear before I forget.  I'll be back in just be a minute, I promise."

====================

When Makoto brought up explaining to Usagi why they had reacted the way they had and mentioned not wanting to have hurt Usagi, Ami became pensive for a sec.  Then Ami realized "I honestly don't know whether she would understand if we explain that to her.  She does seem to have acted strangely since we saw her in the hospital.  It's almost like she ...."  Ami trailed off there, because she suddenly realized Makoto might not want her to bring up the possibility of Usagi being brainwashed by a youma or other villain.  Ami then hastily finished up with "I didn't want to hurt her either," her cheeks starting to turn pink with embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 10:58 pm

Usagi smiled when Mamoru said it was possible he would be able to watch a movie with her. She missed spending time with him and just doing small things. A lot had happened since he had left for school and she showed up unannounced at his door. She hoped they would be able to defeat whoever this new enemy was and that she could regain her powers……and her confidence.

When Mamoru said he would be right back, Usagi nodded. She watched him disappear into the other room. Usagi seized the moment, her water was still brewing, so she ran to the other room and grabbed her blanket he had let her use and wrapped it around her. It had been a cold morning so she wanted to be warm again.

She walked back into the kitchen just as the tea kettle was whistling. She turned off the stove. She scooped some cocoa into her cup and then added the water slowly so the cocoa powder could mix with the water. She held the cup in her hands after stirring it, enjoying the heat the cup gave her hands as she waited for Mamoru to return.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:09 am

Sailor Saturn wrote:
[...]As (Makoto) passed by Fruits Parlor Crown and went in. It has been ages since she had been there. She sat down at a table and looked over the menu. She pulled out her phone and sent out a group text to the girls.

"I am at Fruits Parlor is anyone would care to join me."

Makoto was about to put her phone away before she sent one more message.

"Has anyone heard from Usagi."

The last time that she had seen Usagi was at the hospital. She figured Usagi would be upset with the way things went but it was not like her to not be in contact for this long. Makoto brought her attention back to the menu and waited to see if the others had heard anything.

When Rei's cell phone got those two text messages, it was in silent mode and away from Rei in the back corner of the room, due to Rei being in the middle of meditating in front of the sacred fire.  Several minutes later, Rei was done with what she had wanted to do in front of the sacred fire, so she picked up her cell phone and headed back to the part of Hikawa Shrine where she normally studied.

Rei's sixth sense told her she should check her cell phone on the way, so she did.  Rei was not surprised that she had a new message.  However, she was surprised when she checked it and noticed it was actually two text messages.  Her logical mind started thinking 'Oh, no.'  So she just checked the sender of each of those two messages.  Rei was pleasantly surprised that both were from Makoto.  So she pulled up both messages in full and read them.

After reading the text messages, Rei realized it would be nice to get back in touch with Ami, Makoto, and Minako.  But her current thoughts about Usagi were revealed in the text message she sent back to Makoto.

I'm considering coming to the cafe to join you.  And thankfully, I haven't heard from Usagi.  Who among us is there?

--------------------

Meanwhile, Minako had been in a recording studio practicing some new songs that she and her manager wanted to record.  Thus, her cell phone was also in silent mode.  But since it was on Minako's hip, she felt it vibrate - twice - as it received Makoto's two text messages.  However, she wasn't going to let anything get in the way of her chance to realize her dream and become an idol.  Since she figured the two messages were both from Usagi, she didn't even bother to check her cell phone until her time in the studio with her manager was all over for the night - about 20 minutes after Makoto had sent them

OOC :
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 2:28 am

Cyran spoke with confidence over the phone, he had been looking forward to this moment all day, hoping to catch Felix in a lie so he could find a reason to get the other council members off of his back. “So glad you can finally talk, look I am going to be quite blunt, you know I have never been one to beat around the bush like Lorenzo and Myrna, but I need to be frank here, I have been observing Zena ever since last night, well all of them actually, we have our ways, I won’t say how, you know of the councils capabilities. She has us in quite a panic, I don’t know what is going on between her and Gustav, but he nearly killed her last night and I am uncertain as to why, it appears these two just cannot be around each other.

Then she finally did as we asked, but she acted like a 5 year old child who didn’t get the candy bar at the store.” Cyran paused clearing his throat, “wah wah pity me I don’t want to rise to the levels the Council thinks I am capable of, seriously the girl is too soft, I get her reason behind it but she needs a bit more bite, maybe that Melrose can help her out, but it seems Melrose doesn’t like her either which I know you witnessed last night before you left……then everything blew up. “

Cyran spoke like he was in the room with Felix, that storm, its because of her, her little powers are much greater than she let on. Her havoc started last night with rain and worsened with thunder and lightning. The girl needs to get her emotions in order before she wrecks up any more havoc, if I were you, I would find a way to explain how you have been  hiding this and you had better go calm her down and ask her to explain herself, she is your responsibility and we already have one wild card and we don’t need another.”

And just like that Cyran hung up, not even giving Felix a chance to explain himself.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 10:55 pm

A New Beginning - Page 13 Makoto13

"Something does seem off." Makoto nodded. "Excuse me."

Makoto looked down at her phone and breathed a sigh of relief. She sent a quick reply to Rei.

"It is just Ami-chan and I. She has not heard from Usagi-chan either."

"Rei is on her way." Makoto replied as she put her phone back in her bag. "She said that she has not heard from Usagi either. Perhaps she could have some insight on what is going on."

Makoto was hoping that Rei of all people would be able sense that something. If she had not by now, maybe they were making something out of nothing. Though Makoto could not get rid of that nagging feeling that something was off.

"I'll get it." Celeste called as she heard a knock at the door. The events as of late had left a tense feeling in the safe house. She was still confused and frightened about Zena's powers and the council's lack of faith. She was beginning to question why she was reawakened. Everyone seemed to have a purpose or a mission and was being left behind. Her eyes widened when she was Zena standing in the doorway.

"Zena! Let me get a towel." Celeste ran back to linen closet and grabbed the biggest towel that she could find. She rushed back and put in around Zena.

"What happened?"

A New Beginning - Page 13 Felix_28

Felix glowered for a moment. He hated that Cyran did not give him a chance to explain. How was he supposed to defend himself if he is not given a chance to speak. He felt that was one of the main problems with the Council, they did not listen. Them not listening was part of what got them in this mess to begin with. He was a little taken aback from what Cyran said about Melrose. In the back of his mind he was wondering if that would be a good option for this time.

Zena was not stable and this burst a power got the attention of the Council. Felix figured no mattered what he said about Zena they were not going to believe him so he decided to choose his words carefully if the Council saw fit to hear his side of the story. He toyed for a moment with telling Gustav but decided against it. His volatile ally was not in the best state of mind right now. This would give Gustav more of a reason to against Zena.

Felix wanted to clear his mind before heading to the safe house. He headed back to campus and to his office. He had a paper he was working on that he needed to finish. The Harvard was hoping to hear an update on his progress. Felix was starting to regret his initial boasting about his research. He did expect for all of the chaos. Felix cursed himself for becoming to comfortable with his cover. They did warn that this could happen. You fall into a routine and lose sight of the mission, of why they are here. Felix did not think he lost sight of the mission but could admit that distractions where getting out of control.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 1:14 am

When Mamoru came back to the kitchen a little over a minute later, having gathered all his raingear and having just placed it out of the way by the entrance to the kitchen, he found Usagi there, wrapped in the blanket and cradling her coffee cup full of hot cocoa.  So as he picked up the bowl of oatmeal he had already prepared, he decided to tease Usagi with a reference from the classic Peanuts comic strip.  With a smile on his face that indicated a tease was coming, when Mamoru passed by her again, he told her "I see you like that blanket.  So you'd better be careful, Usako, or I might confuse you for Linus."

Then Mamoru took his bowl of oatmeal to the dining room table, sat down in one of the chairs there, and proceeded to eat his oatmeal.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:58 am

When Makoto gave that update on Rei, at first, Ami was somewhat disheartened that Rei had not heard from Usagi either.  Then it clicked in Ami's brain who Rei was and what she can do.  Realizing this, Ami became somewhat relieved.  She told Makoto in a somewhat relieved, somewhat hopeful tone "I hope Rei-chan can sense something about Usagi-chan, about why she hasn't contacted any of us.  Because I heard that Usagi-chan suddenly quit her job here a little while ago, but that still doesn't give us any clues for where she is."

Meanwhile, Rei, having read Makoto's response, had agreed to go to the café.  Just before she had left her shrine, she had sent the following text message back to Makoto.  I am leaving Hikawa Shrine now. I'll be there as soon as I can.  Rei was now walking toward the café.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 2:16 am

A New Beginning - Page 13 Zena_r10

Zena looked up at Celeste through her soaked hair. She walked into the safe house and waited for Celeste to grab her the towel. Once she had the towel she walked into her room and changed into some other clothes. She motioned for Celeste to come and sit with her on the bed. 

Zena looked at Celeste, her eyes holding a sense of emptiness as she spoke, "I don't know what happened, you have to believe me Celeste, no one else believes me. It's true though,I don't know what happened out there, it was like someone else was in my head, but it was like I knew this person or this person knew me, but that power felt so strong. I was scared, I am not trying to stir up a scene or draw attention to us, I am aware of the danger that puts us and the mission in. Now that Melrose is against me and thinks I am lying, I just don't know what to do, and Felix...."

Zena paused, not sure quite what to say about Felix, she couldnt tell Zena her true feelings for Felix, but Zena had been hurt by Felix's brashness at her, he didn't even let her explain.

"And Felix probably hates me too, and I was hoping he could help me with some things, I have the whole blending in thing down, but he was still helping me work through some things, and now he can't even look at me, maybe I really should go away and make everyone's lives easier." Zena said as she flopped back onto her bed and curled up into a ball.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Usagi looked up at Mamoru when he walked into the room and gave him a warm smile. She listened as he spoke. When he made a reference to something called peanuts and Linus, Usagi looked at him in confusion, “Mamo-chan, who is Linus and why would you mistake me for this Linus?” She asked as her face scrunched up to show her confusion.

She assumed it had to be something Mamoru learned about since he came to the states. She allowed him a chance to explain before getting up to rinse her hot cocoa cup. When she sat back down she gave Mamoru another smile.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 4:52 pm

When Usagi asked about who Linus is, Mamoru smiled in a friendly way to her (as opposed to a way that would make fun of Usagi) "Oh yeah, you wouldn't know about Peanuts, would you?  Linus is a character in that classic American comic strip.  Linus is a boy who considers his blanket to be a security blanket.  He never wants to be without his security blanket; no other blanket is good enough, in his mind.  I just compared you to him because it seems like I haven't seen you without that blanket since early yesterday evening."

It was at this point that Mamoru finished his bowl of oatmeal.  He then took his bowl and spoon back to the kitchen, rinsed them off in the sink, followed by putting them in the dishwasher.  As he walked from there to the place where he had left his raingear, he told Usagi "Well, I need to go to class now.  I will see you this afternoon, and hopefully we'll be able to watch a movie and snuggle up together.  Or whatever you want to do then."  When he finished saying that, Mamoru was next to his raingear.  He started the process of putting it all on.

OOC :
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 1:51 am

Usagi put a finger to her chin as she nodded when Mamoru explained who Linus was. Usagi spoke up, “Its not a security blanket, I am just cold Mamo-chan.” She said as she stood and walked towards him as he got ready to go to school.

“Make sure to stay dry Mamo-chan, and be safe on your way to school. And make sure to have a good day at school.” She said with a smile as she waved to Mamoru before he headed off for the day.

After Mamoru left, Usagi searched the kitchen for something to eat. Soon enough she found a bagel and the toaster. She also found butter for her bagel and ate her bagel at the table in silence. After she finished eating, she cleaned up her mess and walked over to the living room where she sat near a T.V. which she turned on to try and find something to watch to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 1:36 am

P { margin-bottom: 0.08in; } P { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }
After he was done getting all his raingear on and Usagi had bid him good-bye with a couple of well-wishes, Mamoru replied to her calmly with a smile "Thank you, Usako.  I will make sure to do all that.  I hope you have a good day also.  See you later."  Then he blew her a kiss and waved back to her, followed by heading out into the storm and toward the Harvard campus. He knew the surprise storm would be the main topic of discussion at the university; he was interested to find out what others would say about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next