Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
A Live Action Sailor Moon Movie I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
A Live Action Sailor Moon Movie I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
A Live Action Sailor Moon Movie I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
A Live Action Sailor Moon Movie I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
A Live Action Sailor Moon Movie I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
A Live Action Sailor Moon Movie I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
A Live Action Sailor Moon Movie I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
A Live Action Sailor Moon Movie I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
A Live Action Sailor Moon Movie I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

A Live Action Sailor Moon Movie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

A Live Action Sailor Moon Movie Empty
PostSubject: A Live Action Sailor Moon Movie   A Live Action Sailor Moon Movie I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:12 pm

Okay would anyone like to see Hollywood film a live action movie? I'm just curious after reading this article:

http://sailormoonnews.com/2014/04/12/megan-fox-would-like-to-act-in-a-live-action-sailor-moon-movie/

This is not for real. 

I would like to see a live action Sailor Moon movie if done right. We have examples of bad anime and cartoon live action movies. Dragon Ball and Avatar the Last Airbender. And they better not get Megan Fox. She's just awful.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A Live Action Sailor Moon Movie   A Live Action Sailor Moon Movie I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:17 pm

I agree with the Megan Fox comment. I just saw a preview for the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movies where she is April O'Neil...not happy...Any who, I would love to see a live action Sailor Moon movie. I curious when it would take place? During Silver Millennium, Crystal Tokyo or something they completely make up.
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A Live Action Sailor Moon Movie   A Live Action Sailor Moon Movie I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:15 pm

if done right i would love to see a movie, but they would have to bring the lovely naoko on board, because she would make sure it was right.
Back to top Go down
http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: A Live Action Sailor Moon Movie   A Live Action Sailor Moon Movie I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:31 pm

I think it would be neat to have the setting be in America, but with the same plot.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A Live Action Sailor Moon Movie   A Live Action Sailor Moon Movie I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:11 pm

i like that idea Venus. who do you think would be able to pull off the characters.....ps i also heard a rumor years ago they were doing a Sailor Moon movie with Lady Gaga. I doubt there was any truth to it though.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: A Live Action Sailor Moon Movie   A Live Action Sailor Moon Movie I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:13 pm

I know nothing about actors so I have no clue. All I know is I wouldn't want singers to play their parts. Well a singer might work with Minako. Not Lady Gaga. I can't stand her.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A Live Action Sailor Moon Movie   A Live Action Sailor Moon Movie I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:31 pm

agreed. I don't like her either. We will just have to wait and see if something like this ever happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Live Action Sailor Moon Movie   A Live Action Sailor Moon Movie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Live Action Sailor Moon Movie

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1