Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
MLP: Dawn of A New Era  I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
MLP: Dawn of A New Era  I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
MLP: Dawn of A New Era  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
MLP: Dawn of A New Era  I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
MLP: Dawn of A New Era  I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
MLP: Dawn of A New Era  I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
MLP: Dawn of A New Era  I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
MLP: Dawn of A New Era  I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
MLP: Dawn of A New Era  I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

MLP: Dawn of A New Era

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

MLP: Dawn of A New Era  Empty
PostSubject: MLP: Dawn of A New Era    MLP: Dawn of A New Era  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 12:19 am

Title of the Storyline: Dawn of a New Era

Name of the Creator(s): Luna

Plot of the storyline: 
Celestia is dead. 1000 years ago when she used the Elements of harmony to seal away Nightmare Moon, her life force was weakened and after 1000 years of raising and lowering both the sun and the moon her life force become even weaker. Then she found a young Twilight Sparkle, and she had hope that some day Twilight might take her place as Princess of the Sun. Celestia nurtured the most powerful unicorn in all of Equestria to become her replacement. 2 years (or 2 1/2) have passes since Twilight and her friends used the Elements of Harmory and helped save Luna. 2 wonderful years passed for the sisters to be together again, before Celestia's life force finally ran out. Her last words were "I'm so very proud of you Twilight." In her will Celestia named Twilight as her heir and Princess of the Sun.

Original Characters that will be used (this is for original storylines):
Shadow Sword and any OC ponies that will fit Twilight's new lifestyle.

Anime characters that will be needed (this is for storylines that contain characters from different animes)
We are looking for the Mane 6, Cadence, Luna, Shining(?), Zecora, ect.

Anything else(anything else you’d like to add about your storyline?):
Rainbow Dash and Big Mac have been dating since the Cider festival, and at some point they tell Applejack who gets really mad, (this is optional really but it makes for a fun story). The crystal Kingdom will at some point become part of Equestia by overwhelming popular vote. Spike is mad at Twilight for just going thought with the transfer spell to become her Alicorn self, and they are in the midst of a tiff when the story starts.

The story would start just before the coronation of Twilight, and she would have gone through the transfer of 'power' from Celestia to her, in order to become an Alicorn, She will gain a longer life span and she well grow into the larger Alicorn body that Celestia had and her hair will change too, but that will all come with time.

Last edited by Sailor V on Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

MLP: Dawn of A New Era  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLP: Dawn of A New Era    MLP: Dawn of A New Era  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 12:30 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down

MLP: Dawn of A New Era

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moon Kingdom Forums  :: The Play Room :: Creation Trunk :: Past Approved Storylines-