Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
MLP: Jewel I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
MLP: Jewel I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
MLP: Jewel I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
MLP: Jewel I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
MLP: Jewel I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
MLP: Jewel I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
MLP: Jewel I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
MLP: Jewel I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
MLP: Jewel I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

MLP: Jewel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

MLP: Jewel Empty
PostSubject: MLP: Jewel   MLP: Jewel I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 12:11 am

Name: Jewel

Race: Changeling

Location: Changeling Country: I dont know the name of their country 

Talent/Profession: Jewel is one of Queen Chrysalis spies. 

Powers: The ability to shape shift into any race. Jewel can either shape shift to look like a certain pony/person or she can make a new identity in whatever race she wants to be. Jewel also has the ability of flight and can use basic magic. 

Physical Description: Jewel is a bug like pony creature. She is bit smaller when compare to ponies. On her forehead she has two horns. One is small and the other is bigger. She has purple eyes and wings. Jewel's mane and tail are short and both of them are light gray. Her whole body is a dark gray and there are holes in her legs, mane, and tail.

MLP: Jewel Befunk10

Personality: Unlike most changelings Jewel has a kind heart and is gentle. She is peppy and optimistic.  She enjoys the company of others and always puts the needs of others before hers. Jewel doesn't like confrontation and will do her best to avoid arguments.  She has a fear of making mistakes especially when she's on a mission for her queen. The fear comes from a fact that she's a bit of  a klutz. Jewel is also very bright and always ask questions.

History: Jewel comes from a poor family in Changeling Country. She had to work from an early age to help keep her family afloat. Things got worse when Jewel's father broke his back and is unable to work. Jewel quit school and joined the Queen's army when she was 14 years old. She wanted to make sure her family could continue to live decent lives. Jewel work very hard from day one to improve her abilities so she can decent position in the army. She wanted to be able provided more money for her family and perhaps get enough money to fix her father's back. By the age of 17 Jewel's hard work paid off. She became known as master of disguise. She was gifted  with making her own shape shifting identities instead relying on existing pony.  She was then promoted as spy for the army.

Last edited by Sailor V on Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

MLP: Jewel Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLP: Jewel   MLP: Jewel I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 12:32 am

Approved for play!
Back to top Go down

MLP: Jewel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moon Kingdom Forums  :: The Play Room :: Creation Trunk :: Approved Non Sailor Moon Profiles-