HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
by Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
by Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
by Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
by mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
by Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
by mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
by Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
by mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites


Share | .
 

 Contact!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Andromeda
Founding Senshi
avatar
Founding Senshi


Posts : 309
Join date : 2013-08-22
Age : 31

PostSubject: Contact!   Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:52 am

Well, I'm sure you all know that I'll not be on MKF come October, but I will still check my skype/emails from time to time, so there can be some contact between us. You all are awesome, and I'd love to be able to chat with you more, if not on here, then perhaps on skype or email. Here's how to contact me:

Skype: outai.tabibito

email: anime_junkie2012@hotmail.com

Er, hotmail sold out to skype, so both go to the same messenger anyway. Take your pick! Also, I'm on Facecrook (Facebook) as Carlana Van Houten, and on gaiaonline.com as OutaiTabibito.

If y'all want to post your off-MKF contact information here, go for it. I don't know where else to put it, and this seems as good a place as any to put it.

NOTE!!! PLEASE DO NOT PUT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION, SUCH AS YOUR MAILING ADDRESS, HERE!!! I don't think I really need to say it, but it's better to be safe than to be sorry. Email, messenger, facebook, and the like are fine, but don't put any information on here that you wouldn't want a total stranger to see. You never know - a total stranger might check it out anyway. Probably not, but better safe than...well, you know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/outaitabibito
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
avatar
Chat Gardien de la Lune


Posts : 1828
Join date : 2013-08-20
Age : 31
Location : Lost in the Labyrinth

PostSubject: Re: Contact!   Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:32 pm

the great and wonderful Luna's Facespace is  Lisa Edward Walsh. 

My skype is Radicaledward124

My aim is radicaledward125@aol.com

My email is radicaledward124@yahoo.com (please no spam or forwards. i use that one for school too)

my PSN is radicaledward124.


V's Forum Wife
   
Diana is My Marshmallow!                 Jupi is my Bunny!
Kawaii Mama Bumper by Jupi
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus

Founding Senshi

avatar
Founding Senshi


Posts : 144
Join date : 2013-08-20
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Contact!   Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:39 pm

my skype is Princessuranus

and my yahoo is darkphenox@yahoo.com (Yahoo eats my emails though)


Haruka  Siggies by Luna and Me Michiru 
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
avatar
Senshi of the Arts


Posts : 1564
Join date : 2013-08-23
Age : 34
Location : Central NY

PostSubject: Re: Contact!   Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:15 pm

Skype: therissabear

email: musefanatic44@gmail.com



Signature by the one and only Luna!
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
Sailor Andromeda
Founding Senshi
avatar
Founding Senshi


Posts : 309
Join date : 2013-08-22
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Contact!   Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:21 pm

Luna wrote:
the great and wonderful Luna's Facespace is  Lisa Edward Walsh. 

My skype is Radicaledward124

My aim is radicaledward125@aol.com

My email is radicaledward124@yahoo.com (please no spam or forwards. i use that one for school too)

my PSN is radicaledward124.
I found Edward Lisa Walsh, but no Lisa Edward Walsh
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/outaitabibito
Sailor Pluto
Founding Senshi
avatar
Founding Senshi


Posts : 426
Join date : 2013-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Contact!   Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:42 pm

Skype is lostinmyimagination.

Email is miasmusicworld@hotmail.com

Can PM on here, GC, Poni, DC, and RoC.

Tumblr is angstyotps.tumblr.com


Last edited by Sailor Pluto on Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Andromeda
Founding Senshi
avatar
Founding Senshi


Posts : 309
Join date : 2013-08-22
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Contact!   Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:08 am

added y'all
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/outaitabibito
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
avatar
Chat Gardien de la Lune


Posts : 1828
Join date : 2013-08-20
Age : 31
Location : Lost in the Labyrinth

PostSubject: Re: Contact!   Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:58 pm

Sailor Andromeda wrote:
Luna wrote:
the great and wonderful Luna's Facespace is  Lisa Edward Walsh. 

My skype is Radicaledward124

My aim is radicaledward125@aol.com

My email is radicaledward124@yahoo.com (please no spam or forwards. i use that one for school too)

my PSN is radicaledward124.
I found Edward Lisa Walsh, but no Lisa Edward Walsh
I messaged you on Facebook i think i just said hi or something.
but yes I am Edward Lisa Walsh, I keep loosing myself around the net. sorry hon!


V's Forum Wife
   
Diana is My Marshmallow!                 Jupi is my Bunny!
Kawaii Mama Bumper by Jupi
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pluto
Founding Senshi
avatar
Founding Senshi


Posts : 426
Join date : 2013-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Contact!   Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:34 pm

Updated my Tumblr URL
Back to top Go down
Sailor Andromeda
Founding Senshi
avatar
Founding Senshi


Posts : 309
Join date : 2013-08-22
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Contact!   Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:02 pm

Luna wrote:
Sailor Andromeda wrote:
Luna wrote:
the great and wonderful Luna's Facespace is  Lisa Edward Walsh. 

My skype is Radicaledward124

My aim is radicaledward125@aol.com

My email is radicaledward124@yahoo.com (please no spam or forwards. i use that one for school too)

my PSN is radicaledward124.
I found Edward Lisa Walsh, but no Lisa Edward Walsh
I messaged you on Facebook i think i just said hi or something.
but yes I am Edward Lisa Walsh, I keep loosing myself around the net. sorry hon!
ah, okay that works
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/outaitabibito
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
avatar
Moderator Senshi


Posts : 1383
Join date : 2014-03-28
Age : 27
Location : Transylvania

PostSubject: Re: Contact!   Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:52 am

hello


contact info:

skype: erica.lynn.2

tumblr: mizzmoon

email: nshvikings09@hotmail.com


Back to top Go down
http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content





PostSubject: Re: Contact!   

Back to top Go down
 

Contact!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» Discussion: Let's say you're the first person to make alien contact
» In the Phantom world, who would you like to know/contact...
» contact cleaners
» Does George wear contact lenses
» "Please Contact iTunes support to complete this transaction"???

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moon Kingdom Forums  :: Community :: The Royal Gardens :: Beyond the Screen-