Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
Things you're happy about I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
Things you're happy about I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
Things you're happy about I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
Things you're happy about I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
Things you're happy about I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
Things you're happy about I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
Things you're happy about I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
Things you're happy about I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
Things you're happy about I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

Things you're happy about

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
NaoUranus

Founding Senshi

NaoUranus
Founding Senshi

Things you're happy about Empty
PostSubject: Things you're happy about   Things you're happy about I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 3:32 pm

hey I love this thread so I think we need one *nods*

and to start us off since I'm in a much better mood than I was I might have a job had lunch at a pizza place that just opened and talking to the I guess owner I found out I don't need experience. and since his exact words were go home fill out an Application bring it in and we will get you hired on . If I am reading into them right which I have a feeling I am I have a job just filling the app out for formalities sake. Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru
Back to top Go down
Mi Mako Chan
Civilian
Mi Mako Chan
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Things you're happy about   Things you're happy about I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 3:33 pm

yay! that's so good! =D

congrats!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sossailormoon.com.br
NaoUranus

Founding Senshi

NaoUranus
Founding Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Things you're happy about   Things you're happy about I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 3:39 pm

Thanks Mi I should be going in and turning the app in soon about half an hour and it's like $3.75 + tips and if I don't get tips I get minimum wage. so it's a really good deal since most restaurants don't do that.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: Things you're happy about   Things you're happy about I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 5:11 pm

congrats Ari!! I hope it all goes really well for you!
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus

Founding Senshi

NaoUranus
Founding Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Things you're happy about   Things you're happy about I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 5:45 pm

well we'll find out I was apparently talking to the owner about it earlier and I managed to royal irritate someone by pointing that out. He wasn't there when I dropped my app off but hopfully I will be getting a phone call today and if not today than my grandmother said something about going over to make sure he got it. *loves playing the I talked to the owner/Manager card*
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus

Founding Senshi

NaoUranus
Founding Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Things you're happy about   Things you're happy about I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 6:28 pm

I JUST GOT A CALL BACK I'M GOING INTO THE PIZZA PLACE FRIDAY AT 2:30 FOR AN INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!! Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru 
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Things you're happy about   Things you're happy about I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:15 pm

Yay!! Congrats Neptune!!!
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
NaoUranus

Founding Senshi

NaoUranus
Founding Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Things you're happy about   Things you're happy about I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:38 pm

Here's hoping this is just another formality and I actually have the job I need this so badly right about now.
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus

Founding Senshi

NaoUranus
Founding Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Things you're happy about   Things you're happy about I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 4:57 pm

I start work monday at 1 Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru 
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Things you're happy about   Things you're happy about I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:52 pm

Sailor Neptune wrote:
I start work monday at 1 Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru Michiru 
YAY Congrats!!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Andromeda
Founding Senshi
Sailor Andromeda
Founding Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Things you're happy about   Things you're happy about I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 12:10 pm

congratulations neptune!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/outaitabibito
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: Things you're happy about   Things you're happy about I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:15 pm

I passed my last class! Woot! i knew that yesterday but I was busy with family all day!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pluto
Founding Senshi
Sailor Pluto
Founding Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Things you're happy about   Things you're happy about I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:40 am

TONIGHT IS MY LAST NIGHT AT MY DAD'S PLACE. I WILL OFFICIALLY BE OUT ON MY OWN GUYS. Sad thing is ill have to go over to the school for internet since we dont have any at our apartment right now so my LOA is gonna be a little longer BUT IM STILL MOVING OUT OMG GUYS REALLY HALP.

WE WENT SHOPPING TODAY AND GOT CURTAINS AND KITCHEN STUFF AND A SHOWER CURTAIN WITH DOLPHINS ON IT AND OMG IM GONNA HYPERVENTILATE AND DIE

I think it's finally starting to hit me. Tomorrow when I don't have to drive for an hour to get home it's gonna be ten times worse/better.

Setsuna 
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: Things you're happy about   Things you're happy about I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:44 am

Congrats baby girl!! I'm so happy for you!!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Andromeda
Founding Senshi
Sailor Andromeda
Founding Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Things you're happy about   Things you're happy about I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:45 am

congratulations, pluto! speaking from experience, there will be stress, guaranteed. however, it's worth it for the freedom you get, and it is a learning experience.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/outaitabibito
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Things you're happy about   Things you're happy about I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 11:47 am

Congrats Pluto!!!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pluto
Founding Senshi
Sailor Pluto
Founding Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Things you're happy about   Things you're happy about I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:32 am

So I'm having troubles with financial aid and because of it I'm not registered for classes this semester which is currently going on so I've been stressed out lately. Well I checked the account thing I have with the school that has Angel and the school email system and stuff to check for emails from teachers and/or financial aid office and I find an email from Academic Affairs. 

I got elected onto the Dean's List for last semester. 

I got elected onto the Dean's List. This has NEVER happened to me before and I am so friggen happy!!!! When I was at the other community college I attended I had trouble keeping my GPA up because I hated my classes but last semester was a total 360 from that and OMG!! I just can't believe it!! 

This is the highest honor I've gotten from a school before and I'm so happy!!
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: Things you're happy about   Things you're happy about I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:37 pm

WAY TO GO!!! keep it up!!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Things you're happy about   Things you're happy about I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 12:19 am

Congrats on making Dean's List!  Hotaru
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Things you're happy about   Things you're happy about I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 12:29 am

You rock Pluto!!  Setsuna
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pluto
Founding Senshi
Sailor Pluto
Founding Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Things you're happy about   Things you're happy about I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 12:53 am

Thanks guys Smile I've been getting a lot of crap thrown at me this past few weeks so seeing this was a great spirit booster ^^
Back to top Go down
Sailor Cosmos
Founding Senshi
Sailor Cosmos
Founding Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Things you're happy about   Things you're happy about I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 12:58 pm

Such great news guys, I'm so happy for you and I love the positivity of this thread! Very Happy 

I'm happy that my husband is home, safe and sound. I'm also really excited because we are going to Disney next Weekend and I have almost everything set up for it. I can't wait. :3
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Things you're happy about   Things you're happy about I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 1:02 pm

Thats wonderful! I hope you guys have a nice time!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Cosmos
Founding Senshi
Sailor Cosmos
Founding Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Things you're happy about   Things you're happy about I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 1:14 pm

Thanks   Usagi
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: Things you're happy about   Things you're happy about I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:25 pm

you have a blast and enjoy having your solider home. I know this feel it's not a fun one at all, and i know the joy to have your solider back home. So you only worry about him and you while you're away you hear me?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things you're happy about   Things you're happy about I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things you're happy about

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next