Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
First Love I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
First Love I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
First Love I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
First Love I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
First Love I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
First Love I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
First Love I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
First Love I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
First Love I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

First Love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mi Mako Chan
Civilian
Mi Mako Chan
Civilian

First Love Empty
PostSubject: First Love   First Love I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 2:35 pm

It was a warm and sunny day. Two girls, one of them was blonde while the other was a ginger, were laughing at the park, while having a picnic.

"Aw! That was so sweet, Usagi-chan! I loved listening of when you and Mamoru-san first met! I still remember of when I met Masato-san."

The smile left the red-haired girl's face. Usagi looked at her with sad eyes. Even though she suspected her friend knew she was the champion of justice named Sailor Moon, she never confirmed it. So, she could never tell her friend that she was there when her beloved one passed away. Naru let out a whisper and continued, still feeling a bit weak.

"He was so sophisticated, you know? Tall, long hair, And they way he looked at me... I still feel sad about it, but it's nice to talk to someone about it and it's not like I can talk about this with Umino.".

"Naru-chan, I know you have this memory of him, but you know he was up to no good." Usagi was being extra-careful as to not reveal her identity and confirm her friend's suspicious by accident. "Remember, you told me that he acted weirdly sometimes."

"Yes, he did. Sometimes, I felt like he was using me for some reason. But near the end, when that blond man sent those weird people and took his life away, when he saved me. That's when I knew it was for real. And I'll treasure that. I'll treasure and I'll always remember him and that chocolate parfait we never had the chance to get together." Tears started flowing down her cheeks as she mentioned the sweet and the blonde girl hugged her in return.

"It's okay, Naru-chan. Let it out, you need to let go of him. You have Umino now and he's so caring and loving. I'm sure you'll be together forever." The ginger girl smiled at her friend. "And now, what DID you bring? I know we had a lot of catching up to do and that's why I haven't said anything before. But we talked and talked and talked, now where's the food?"

Naru giggled when listening to the question and got the food out of the basket for them to eat before each of the girls went to their respective dates. But deep down inside her mind, she never stopped thinking about Sanjouin Masato.

'I'll always love you, Masato. We'll see each other again, I'm sure of it.'
Back to top Go down
http://www.sossailormoon.com.br

First Love

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1