Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
Possession I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
Possession I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
Possession I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
Possession I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
Possession I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
Possession I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
Possession I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
Possession I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
Possession I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

Possession

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mi Mako Chan
Civilian
Mi Mako Chan
Civilian

Possession Empty
PostSubject: Possession   Possession I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 2:32 pm

Chapter 1

Angel Grove - Friday, October 8, 1993

"You know, Trini? Thanks for helping me do this. I had no idea of what Janine liked." Jason said.

The two friends were in Jason's room, a typical boy's bedroom: band posters on the blue-painted walls, a TV with a VCR and a stereo on the table, and lots of trophies on a shelf. But Trini wasn't looking at any of that. Her attention was focused on Jason, who had been pacing nervously but now stood with his back to her. Or rather, her attention was focused on Jason's butt, and how good it looked in those jeans he was wearing.

"Yeah, no problem. I'm sure she's gonna love that movie!" Her voice was absentminded, since she was more focused on a certain part of his body. To her surprise, he turned and saw the grin on her face.

"What? Is my shirt on backwards?" He sounded worried.

The girl stood up and hugged him, sniffing into his neck a bit too much, though her hunk of a friend was oblivious, as usual.

"You're perfect. Janine is a lucky girl."

She reluctantly ended the hug, before she could do anything she would regret someday.

"So, I think we should get going. You still need to pick her up and I have to do that English paper due on Monday."

"Yeah... We should go, then. I still have some time, I can walk you home if you want."

"Nonsense," she said dismissively. "Janine's house is way on the other side of town. Go, I'll be fine."

"Are you sure?" That was the Jason everyone knew, always worried about his friends. That was the Jason she loved.

"Yes, I'm sure. Just one thing... there!" While they were walking, she reached over and fixed his hair. Her heart was breaking and he didn't have a clue.

"Oh, thanks for that, Tri. You're such a good friend! What have I ever done to deserve you in my life?"

He flashed her one of his killer smiles and they headed for the door, with him never really seeing the sadness in her eyes. They made a quick stop by the large kitchen to find his mother there finishing up dinner.

"Mom, I'm leaving!"

"Okay, Jase. Be careful and remember: Even though your father and I won't be home, I still expect you here by ten." She kissed her son and looked at his friend. "And you, Trini? Are you leaving, too?"

"Yes, Mrs. Scott. I'm afraid so. I want to catch up on this English paper we have to hand in next week."

"Well, if you're not too busy, you should come by tomorrow afternoon. We're having a barbecue. Come, bring your parents!"

"Thanks for the offer, Mrs. Scott, but I'm going with Jase and the others to the Juice Bar."

"Oh, that's right! Jason has a class tomorrow. How silly of me! Well, have fun, Jase, and I hope to see you soon, Trini. It's always a pleasure having you over."

"Likewise."

"Okay, now I really have got to go. Bye, mom."

The two friends left the house.

"My mom really likes you. She had never liked any of my girlfriends as much as she likes you. Funny, huh?"

"Yeah... Funny. I like her a lot, too. Bye, Jase!"

"Bye. See you tomorrow!"

"See you!"

The girl turned right while the boy turned left. There were tears in her eyes, like she always had when they parted. It wasn't a new feeling, but it was rather complicated to deal with. She, Trini Kwan, was in love with her best friend and fellow Ranger, Jason Lee Scott.

By the time she arrived home, the tears were long gone, without any sign that they had ever been there. She had dinner with her parents and went to her room as soon as she had finished eating. Picking up Mr. Ticklesneezer, her doll, she laid in her bed and let her tears flow free. There, she was safe.

For a good two hours, she looked at the picture on her nightstand, the one of her with Jason, and hugged the doll to her chest and cried.

That's when her phone rang. Trying to hide that she had been crying, she answered.

"Hello?"

"Trini, it's Jason. I could use a friend tonight. Can you come over? I know it's late and all, but..."

"Of course, I'll be right there."

"Thanks."

She wiped her eyes, redid her stained make up to hide the tear stains, and packed some clothes, knowing she would end up spending the night next to her leader as she had done many times before.

Since her parents would freak out if they found out she was sleeping in a boy's house, the brunette came up with an alibi, the same one she always used.

"Mom, I forgot Kim and I had plans tonight! I'm gonna sleep at her place, ok? I'm so sorry!" Luckily for her, Trini's parents trusted her so much they never bothered checking with her friend's family to see if it was true.

"Okay, darling. Go on and have fun with Kim!"

Trini's mother kissed her and the girl left the house, running towards her true destination. Upon arriving at Jason's corner, she took her communicator and called Kimberly – who was on a date with Tommy.

"Yes, Zordon?"

"Kim?"

"Hi Trini! Can we talk later?"

"No. I just need you to cover for me. I told my mother I'd be spending the night at your house."

"And where will you really be?"

"Jason's."

"Oh, not again!" Kim was obviously upset. "Why do you keep on torturing yourself like that?"

"I want him to be happy, Kim. Even if I'm not the one making him happy. Anyway, gotta go. Thanks, Kim."

"Sure."

The girls ended their conversation and while Kim went back to kissing Tommy, Trini headed for Jason's house.

Jason was already waiting for her on his doorstep and they walked in together. His parents were out for the evening and he was alone. They went straight to his room again, where she dropped her backpack on the floor, next to the door and when the lights were on, she saw his eyes were red, meaning he too had been crying. She sat on the bed and patted a spot close to her, where he followed suit and sat too.

"What happened, Jase?" As if she didn't know what had happened. Every time it happened, it was the same thing. It broke her heart to see him like that. Especially when it was about he truly liked.

"She dumped me. Why do I always get dumped?" Trini thought the girl was stupid for doing that, but never voiced it, due to the fact her friend really seemed to like this girl.

Jason was looking down, not wanting to face her and let her see the sorrow in his eyes. It was the same thing all over again. He was feeling like he would never find someone to love.

"Maybe because you stood her up four times already? Face it, Jase. We're Power Rangers. We can never have this type of normalcy." Her tone changed a bit, becoming sourer. "Not everybody is as lucky as Kim and Tommy are, being able to share all their secrets with their loved ones. Not everybody can be with a Ranger."

"True, but I really liked this one, Tri." They sat on his bed and he put his head on her lap so she could fondle his hair.

"I know you did. So here's what we're gonna do: you go get that ice cream I know you have in your freezer, and a couple of spoons, and then let's choose your favorite movies. We're gonna watch movies all night long, okay?"

"I like that idea. Be right back."

"Okay, and in the meantime, I'll change into my pajamas."

When he got back, she was wearing a set of light yellow pajamas. They sat on his bed again, his right arm around her back with his hand on her shoulder, and started eating and watching Return of the Dragon. Before they knew it, the ice cream was gone and so was he, sleeping peacefully with his arm still wrapped around his female friend and totally missing the muffled "I love you" that was said by a certain Asian girl just before sleep overtook her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sossailormoon.com.br

Possession

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moon Kingdom Forums  :: Community :: The Library-