Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
A Serious Case Of The Jacket I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
A Serious Case Of The Jacket I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
A Serious Case Of The Jacket I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
A Serious Case Of The Jacket I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
A Serious Case Of The Jacket I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
A Serious Case Of The Jacket I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
A Serious Case Of The Jacket I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
A Serious Case Of The Jacket I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
A Serious Case Of The Jacket I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

A Serious Case Of The Jacket

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mi Mako Chan
Civilian
Mi Mako Chan
Civilian

A Serious Case Of The Jacket Empty
PostSubject: A Serious Case Of The Jacket   A Serious Case Of The Jacket I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 2:06 pm

*FLASHBACK*

Ah, summer was finally gone! The weather was getting a bit cold though, and I had forgotten my jacket at home. I figured I should buy a new one; I was at the mall after all...

"Motoki! I think I should buy a new jacket."

"Okay, Mamoru, let's go."

Motoki was nice. He was my best friend - but you already know that. Anyway, we searched for some time at the mall and then I saw the most beautiful girl ever. She was blonde, bubbly, with bright blue eyes, laughing at a jacket. Okay, I get it. It's pea green, hideous. But the way that girl made fun of it, and seeing how pretty she is, I decided I was going to buy it. That way, if I crossed her on the street again someday, she would at least look at me - even if it was just to laugh. Just me luck, Motoki knew her and started talking to her.

"Hi Usagi! Nice to see you!"

"Hi Motoki! Not working today, huh?"

It was great that he was talking to her – I now knew her name. Usagi, my little Bunny... And she used to go to the Crown! I realized I should start paying more visits to my friend at his job. All of a sudden, I noticed she was looking at me. I froze for a few moments then, rushed into the store! I couldn't talk to her. Not yet, anyways.

"Hi! Welcome to the store. My name is Akane, can I help you?"

"Oh, hi! I was wondering; that green jacket... do you have it on my size?"

Well... That's when the plan "Make Usagi look at me" was put into action!

"Hey, Motoki! What do you think?"

"Damn, Mamoru! That thing is awful! Why do you want to buy THAT one?"

"Well... You'll see..."

And that's how I bought my green jacket. But you cannot tell anyone about it.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

The dark-haired man finished telling the story to a little girl with pink hair who burst out laughing and saying, "Wait, dad! So, you bought that ridiculous pea-green jacket just so you would have something to talk to mom? I'm so telling her that! MOOOOOOOM!"

"Chibiusa, don't!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.sossailormoon.com.br

A Serious Case Of The Jacket

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moon Kingdom Forums  :: Community :: The Library-