Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
Anything You Would Change? I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
Anything You Would Change? I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
Anything You Would Change? I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
Anything You Would Change? I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
Anything You Would Change? I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
Anything You Would Change? I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
Anything You Would Change? I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
Anything You Would Change? I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
Anything You Would Change? I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

Anything You Would Change?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

Anything You Would Change? Empty
PostSubject: Anything You Would Change?   Anything You Would Change? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 5:16 pm

So I was thinking today and I thought to myself if I could change the Sailor Moon world? Would what I change? My things are just nicpicks! XD

First off I would give Chibiusa a new name (keep the Small Lady nickname). It bothers me when people name their kids after them. I understand naming a kid after a disease relative to honor them. But I feel like being name after your mom or dad you dont really have identity?  But Yami! That's the point Chibiusa is suppose to be over shadowed by her mother! Pffft! You can still have that without them having the same names. But the names Nako gave to the characters have meaning! Chibiusa is the small rabbit of the moon since shes chibi moon. Chibiusa should have her own name meaning and why reuse that joke twice?

Could Be Gross:

Third I would change the stars arc in the manga. I dont want I would change, but I would change it. I felt like out of all the manga arcs it was lacking.

So share your own things that would you want to change in SM! Remember this all in good fun! I'm not trying to disrespect Nako by any means. We all do this from time. We sit there and wonder how we would change something in a story, a TV show, a movie,ect.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: Anything You Would Change?   Anything You Would Change? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 6:31 pm

I dunno... I like the over all idea, but I think that the college student with the middle school kid is a little well wrong.. I would totally change that. Cause reasons. I totally agree we need a little Tux running around throwing roses at his sister all the time. (idea for New era) I like the stars cause i like the relationship between Usa and Seiya. I totally ship that over her and Mamo. I dont like Mamo at all. I think he's all kinds of pervy and just needs to go away and not hang out with young girls like that. Not cool, some call the cops man is a perv.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Anything You Would Change?   Anything You Would Change? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 6:34 pm

I like Seyia in the anime and I dont mind the Stars anime. It's just the manga version felt blah to me! XD Also I believe Mamo is in High School in the beginning and then near the series he enters college. XD Though I do agree I would make him a bit younger. Maybe have him 2 years older than Usgai? I would still like him to be a bit older than the girls.

As for the mini Tux! Yes he shall throw roses at Chibusa in New Era!! XD
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: Anything You Would Change?   Anything You Would Change? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:54 pm

I also think that since we have the Haruk and Michiru, I feel that there should be a male same sex couple. I'm all for equal now and there could very well be little boys watching, that seeing that might help them. I dunno I just like all things fair. if you put a chick in a skimpy outfit i expect that you do the same for the guy in the game/show whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Anything You Would Change?   Anything You Would Change? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:16 pm

Well in the first season they had Kunzite and Zoisite as a gay couple which I'm not fond of because in the manga the generals viewed each other as brothers. Well Naoko made it look like they were judging by the descriptions she made of them in her art books. I will say they work as a gay couple. 

Then SuperS there fashion guy was a gay and his assistant was his lover. In the dub they were brothers. XD Then of course fisheye was gay too which is fine because in the manga he was killed like that.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: Anything You Would Change?   Anything You Would Change? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:10 pm

I want a couple that isn's there and gone and one guys does not a couple make. I want a gay Tux or something.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Anything You Would Change?   Anything You Would Change? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 5:58 am

I would've liked the anime to have the info on the families of the human/civilian forms of the innner senshi that the manga had (Best example : That Makoto's parents died in an airplane crash when she was young).  Heck, it would've been better if they had actually shown the parents of any of them other than Usagi's parents.

Also, after seeing one thing Luna said above, I think it would've been better to show males in skimpy outfits more often than the one time they did in the anime (that episode in Sailor Stars where they all go swimming, including the Three Lights).  After all, even though I'm interested in women instead of men, turnabout is fair play.
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Anything You Would Change?   Anything You Would Change? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 12:11 pm

Sailor V, I agree with: First off I would give Chibiusa a new name (keep the Small Lady nickname). It bothers me when people name their kids after them. I understand naming a kid after a disease relative to honor them. But I feel like being name after your mom or dad you don't really have identity?  But Yami! That's the point Chibiusa is suppose to be overshadowed by her mother! Pffft! You can still have that without them having the same names. But the names Nako gave to the characters have meaning! Chibiusa is the small rabbit of the moon since shes chibi moon. Chibiusa should have her own name meaning and why reuse that joke twice? 
---
 I would also give Chibiusa more friends/protectors
---
 also: same for Mamoru
--
 for the anime, i would really want to  have backstories on all other characters, not just the main ones.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Anything You Would Change?   Anything You Would Change? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 3:19 pm

Sailorgokoa wrote:
Sailor V, I agree with: First off I would give Chibiusa a new name (keep the Small Lady nickname). It bothers me when people name their kids after them. I understand naming a kid after a disease relative to honor them. But I feel like being name after your mom or dad you don't really have identity?  But Yami! That's the point Chibiusa is suppose to be overshadowed by her mother! Pffft! You can still have that without them having the same names. But the names Nako gave to the characters have meaning! Chibiusa is the small rabbit of the moon since shes chibi moon. Chibiusa should have her own name meaning and why reuse that joke twice? 
---
---
--
 for the anime, i would really want to  have backstories on all other characters, not just the main ones.

Definitely backstories on the other characters.

Also I would like them to show with Naru and Umino as well later on.
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Anything You Would Change?   Anything You Would Change? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 4:57 am

Sailorgokoa wrote:
---
--
Doesn't the manga have the Amazoness Quartet as protectors of Chibi-Usa (after they are turned good, of course)?

Also doesn't the manga have the 4 Shittenou as protectors of Mamoru (again after they are turned good)?

Those are more details of things that were in the manga that should've also been in the anime.

Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Anything You Would Change?   Anything You Would Change? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 6:29 am

mercuryfan wrote:
Sailorgokoa wrote:
---
--
Doesn't the manga have the Amazoness Quartet as protectors of Chibi-Usa (after they are turned good, of course)?

Also doesn't the manga have the 4 Shittenou as protectors of Mamoru (again after they are turned good)?

Those are more details of things that were in the manga that should've also been in the anime.

what I meant was that even in the manga, even though  they had protectors, Sailor Moon seemed to have more ( inners  plus outers )... that's what i mean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anything You Would Change?   Anything You Would Change? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anything You Would Change?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1