Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury  I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury  I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury  I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury  I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury  I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury  I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury  I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury  I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Pluto
Founding Senshi
Sailor Pluto
Founding Senshi

Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury  Empty
PostSubject: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury    Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 12:55 am

Name: Ami Mizuno
Birthday: September 10th
Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan

Physical Description (include clothing generally worn): Ami is a small girl. She is short like Usagi, probably about 5’4’’, and has a delicate build. She has crystal blue eyes that sparkle with intelligence, and dark blue hair that falls to just above her shoulders in a short and bouncy bob.
Ami sense of fashion is reserved and subtle. Aside from her school uniform she wears long sleeved shirts and skirts that fall to her knees in the fall and winter, and t-shirt and jeans in the summer time. She rarely shows too much skin and prefers to feel secure and comfortable in her clothing that worry about the latest fashions.

Personality: Ami is quiet and soft spoken most of the time. She prefers to keep her nose deeply buried in a book than be the center of attention (although she would NEVER admit that those book are sometimes romance novels or about pop culture). She feels an extremely strong sense of duty when it comes to staying at the top of her class, which stems from her dream of becoming a doctor like her mom. Therefore one can always find her with a book in hand, studying ahead for her classes.
Ami has an uncanny ability to stratagize a plan of action in any kind of situation. No matter how much trouble either she or her friends are in, she can keep a cool and calm head on her shoulders and figure out the best plan of action. Although this does not make her the team leader, it makes her the team strategist.
She lives with her mother, but does not see her often because of her busy job. Because of this, Ami has learned to take care of herself and basically live on her own, which makes her stronger and more knowledgeable about real world things.
Ami is by far one of the most kind-hearted Senshi. She is gentle and abhors fights or even the thought of hurting anyone. And like her fellow Senshi, her dedication to her princess is unwavering, and she would gladly lay down her life for her.

History: Ami was an outcast and considered a freak by most until she met Usagi. She was a genius girl and people were both scared and envious of her uncanny ability to ace every test and stay at the top of her class. When she meets Usagi, she is shy at first and pushes her away. Then, when she is at her cram school, Ami is attacked by a youma because she had not been brainwashed and Usagi and Luna come with her transformation pen and she transforms into Sailor Mercury for the first time. Ami becomes the very first senshi to awaken in her team besides Sailor Venus. She immediently becomes the stratigest of the group and helps the senshi battle the enemies with her brains.
After the first arc of the anime, Ami and the rest of the senshi forget their lives as senshi and have to have them returned to them by Luna. In the manga this doesn’t happen.
The Black Moon arc comes and goes and they defeat them, then the Infinity arc where they meet the Outers and the Death Busters.
Then the Dream arc comes and Ami receives her Super Sailor Mercury power up when she is trapped by Fish Eye in a dream mirror and her Guardian comes and gives her her Mercury Crystal.
In the anime, Mercury receives her power up when Helios gives the senshi the power to save Uasagi and Chibiusa.
Then in the anime Stars arc, the senshi do not receive an Eternal power up. In the manga Stars arc, all the senshi receive their Eternal form.
Also in the Stars arc, all the senshi at one point die and become evil thanks to Galaxia, but Eternal Sailor Moon revives them as their normal selves. In the anime, the senshi only have their star seeds taken and again Eternal Sailor Moon revives them.

RP Sample:

She was at the café they always met up at, waiting for the others to arrive. Her milkshake was almost half gone but she wasn’t impatient at all. She had showed up early.
Ami always showed up an hour or so before the rest of them came. It gave her time to study and relax before the whirlwind that was her friend group showed up. Not that she didn’t like interacting with them, she just liked the alone time every once in a while.
When she saw them coming down the street through the window, a smile came to her soft face. She loved her friends dearly and seeing their smiling faces brought happiness to her heart.
Her smile brightened even more when she saw Usagi’s face. The very first friend she had ever had. Seeing that bright innocent face brought back so many happy memories to Ami.
She stood up when she they came in the door. “Usagi-chan!”
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pluto
Founding Senshi
Sailor Pluto
Founding Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury    Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 1:49 pm

Bumping this up cuz she's ready ^^
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury    Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:33 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury    Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moon Kingdom Forums  :: The Play Room :: Creation Trunk :: Approved Sailor Moon Profiles-